Close to public transportation, a single train ride to NYC. It is a dorm size room, fully furnished and nicely equipped with a lot of storage. large window facing the front of house. Share full bath and kitchen with 3 full timeworking professionals.
Welcome! Enlist is a dorm size room. We occasionally switch from private room to a shared room. Furnished w/ twin size bed(s) - ( I can easily add a loft bed on top of the current bed in the picture), a full wall storage system with desk, good size built-in closet, not in the picture. Sunny, facing the front of the house.
The room is on the second floor of a house. You will be sharing a full bathroom with tub, eat-in-kitchen, and back porch with 3 other working professionals. There is another bathroom and kitchen on the lower level. Large private garden with developing lounge area.
The back porch oversees the garden with lounge seating on the lower level that is outside another kitchen where everyone in the house can come enjoy a nice cup of coffee, tea or breakfast.
Top reasons why you should rent from us:
1. Affordable. Closest alternative to the city without paying over 150 per night.
2. We have the best of both worlds. Convenient access to the city without the hustle and bustle. Just 20-25 minutes ride on the subway to midtown Manhattan.
3. We take careful consideration and do intensive screening for good people to share our living space with. All working professionals, most of our renters falls in one of the following categories: Scientists, Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, Designers and Students.
4. Residential neighborhood.
5. Clean facility.
6. Long term rental option available if you are staying in New York for a longer period of time.
For the most part, we accept working professionals for longer periods of time while invite short term guests from time to time on Airbb. We are now in the process of building an arts & crafts studio.
Please take some time to read my profile and the guide map I included of places in the area.
Easy access to the subway, which is just 3 blocks away. I listed some significant places in the area in the guidebook section, please feel free to check them out. There's a 24-hour laundromat down the street, off street parking is easy to moderate. Clean, stress-free private rooms, shared hi-speed internet, a full bath, eat-in-kitchen, porch area and back yard. Since New York is considered to be very precious of space, we are very lucky that we do here as we have access to a big back yard and communal back porch area. In the warmer days you can sit outside with a cup of morning coffee on the first floor outdoor seating area by the yard.
As we are more of a residency and not quite a B&B (please read other things to note section), our supplies may seem limited to guests who come to Airbb and expect to find accommodation with services. I apologize, we only supply clean sheets, comforter, bed (sometimes an air bed when all rooms with real beds are taken.)
Общение с гостями
For details on me as a host please checkout my profile. Me, my roommates and guests come together periodically in the kitchen and porch when cooking. I sometimes like to have a meal together with my housemates.
Другие важные подробности
As we are a residency and not a B&B, we have 7 rooms which we usually rent out on long term basis. Occasionally we take tenants from airbb if the time is right. So usually we take customers from airbb at the last minute when we haven't find someone yet to stay for long term. So we often encourage guests to keep checking back with us to see what is available. Be sure to keep us in your future contact list.
For safety purpose, we require a brief screening process for everyone who stays in the place, such as a brief but solid description of who my guests and tenants are with: occupation, length of rental term, prefer but not mandatory - age and gender, such as the introduction of my profile but not as long to be exact.
Please take a moment to read my profile, it shows what my hosting style is like.
For a brief introduction of there area, please checkout the map guide I set up for you so you get a brief idea what is in the area. I often go out and collect menus and brochures of interesting places for travelers to go to. To get a NYC subway map, you can get one online or at any subway station.
If you have questions or want to contact the House Manager for business, the most efficient way is by text messaging.
Check in time is 3pm and Check out time is 11am. Please don't forget to return keys at Check out. Thanks.
To maintain harmony in a multi-guest house environment, we have taken some rules in consideration learning from our experience in the past. We generally hope for guests with an honest nature and free of substance-abuse, who will fairly abide to the agreement of the following:
1. No drugs, including Marijuana, or frequent alcohol users please.
2. No smoking indoors please.
3. Please pay rent, fees, and utilities on time (or if any, damages of the property and belongings of others), or in case there is an outstanding balance that is not taken cared of through Airbb.
4. Please clean up after yourself after each use of the facilities in the shared areas. Wipe off stove, sink, counter & table tops in the common areas. If you have trash from your room, please take it out to the trash bins outside near the gate at the front of the house. Thank you.
5. Please keep areas clear by keeping your belongings in provided space as we have other guests in the house who needs to use the area.
6. Keep noise discreet, such as your children, pets during sleeping hours including talking, laughing, crying or walking with heavy footsteps. We have guests who works the graveyard shift & sleeps during the morning and afternoon.
7. Please always keep an eye on your children to avoid unwanted injuries. We do not have insurance and do not want unwanted accidents to happen.
8. Only 1 extra guest is allowed per room, 2 people maximum. There is extra charge for overnight guests. Please speak to Guest House Manager if you have questions with more people or have guests who wants to stay briefly with you.
9. Please stay out of others rooms and belongings.
10. Never leave cooking, lit candles, or water running unattended.
11. Check out: Please return the room without damages. Remove all your belongings from the room, bathroom and kitchen cabinets, and remember to return all keys to the guest house manager.