Apartment in Highgate Hill with everything you could need within walking distance or a short ride on the bus or ferry -bars,cafes, parks, cultural precinct.
Double bed in the guest room sharing the unit with family. Huge sunny outdoor deck & garden.
- Double bed in guest room (not a storage room with a bed in it)
- Shared Bathroom –though we also have our own bathroom, so you there is no restriction to when you wish to use the bathroom
- Full kitchen available to cook, welcome to use condiments.
- Filtered drinking water
- Huge Courtyard, fresh herbs to pick & depending on the season some local vegetables
- TV DVD player, Radio & CD
- Free Internet Access- very fast optic fibre- no restrictions on downloads (as I have huge gig available). Please note I prefer Wi-fi to be turned off at bedtime (just for health reasons), but the room & living room has internet cables.
- Car parking in visitors bay on grounds .
*Please send me a note about availability before you try to book.
It is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, I like to create a warm ambience with conversation & music. However you are most welcome to chill on the lounges & watch TV.
We will be around but respectful of your space and privacy. It is a home that we welcome you into.
We are happy to give guests recommendations for things to do and information on how to get navigate your way around.
We have been local West Enders for the past 10 years and love the eclectic life the area has to offer. We are passionate about community, food, gardening, and the arts and will enjoy making you feel comfortable.
We are a Eco-friendly house Eco-friendly cleaning products, compost, water filters. We ask that you could be respectful of this.
All common areas and garden
I work part time in the health sector. I am passionate about community & how we can create stronger, healthier communities, I love gardening, organic whole foods & the arts. I live in the inner city & enjoy its offerings of farmers markets, cafes & music but love to get out of town into nature.
I experienced Air BnB in Europe & loved the experience of staying with locals. We went back to Spain to meet my fathers family & learn about his culture & life. I look forward to meeting some great people & stimulated by their adventure.
I like to keep flow in my life & conflict limited through good & open communication. I seem to have a fairly jolly & calm disposition and hope this character makes for good Air BnB experiences.