Take in the fresh sea breeze from this beautiful one bedroom apartment located only metres from Port Melbourne's glistening foreshore. Enjoy a peaceful stroll along the water's edge, take in the stunning views from a cafe by the promenade or wander down the road to Bay Street where you'll find trendy boutiques and plenty of great places for a bite to eat. When you're ready to explore the city you can catch a tram just 500 metres from the apartment directly into the heart of Melbourne.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel
• FREE Parking (for 1 car, upon request)
• FREE Welcome Pack
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - upon request only, additional charges apply
• High Chairs Available
• Baby Baths Available
• Trundle Bet Set Up for 3rd Guest
• Pet Guests
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
This homely one bedroom apartment is light, bright and perfect for your stay in Port Melbourne. A great business trip accommodation and ideal for singles, couples and relocation, the location is ideal and the stay will be comfortable and accommodating.
Relax on the leather couch in the open plan living area and slide the balcony door open to let the sea breeze fill the apartment. Catch a glimpse of the bay from the balcony and enjoy views of the neighbouring rooftops while cooking up a storm on the BBQ.
The stylish bedroom has a king size bed with the same beautiful balcony views. There's also a cosy study nook in case you need to catch up on some work while you're away. You will also find a Euro laundry in the apartment and our cleaner keeps the place like new!
Sea Breeze is a fabulous apartment for those who are holidaying or working in Melbourne who want to be located within minutes of the CBD while enjoying the Melbourne lifestyle of having the beach and shops within strolling distance.
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x King OR 2 x Singles
• If you require a parking ticket for your stay, let us know upon booking to receive a ticket for parking on street.
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays!
We're professional property managers with very high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case!
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
PRICING & MINIMUM STAYS
Everything is included! Wireless internet, parking for one car, utilities, BBQ, lovely linen and towels. You'll love our welcome pack with lots of household consumables to get you started and some treats to spoil you.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods (like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc) special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply quickly.
Check-in is 2PM
Check-out is 11AM
There's is parking available for 1 vehicle upon request.
Общение с гостями
Boutique Stays is available 7 days a week during normal business hours and we have an afterhours contact number in case of emergencies.
We're always happy to help you anytime before, during and after your stay.
Другие важные подробности
• Minimum stay 5 nights, except when your booking falls within a month of your arrival and at that point we’ll take three nights.
(Public holidays, school holidays and major events have variable minimum stays. Enquire directly with us).
• Extended stays for 28 nights+ are available at reduced rates.
• Please 'contact host' for all enquiries.
1. By accepting our Terms and Conditions the ‘booking name’ is deemed the Registered Guest.
- The registered guest is responsible for:
- Any visitors and their behaviour while at the premises
- Ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the booking terms and conditions.
2. The property and its contents for the entire period of the booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any Guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs.
3. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional Guests in writing. At our discretion additional costs may apply for any additional guests found to have been at the Property during your booking.
4. A strict no party policy applies at all times in all our properties.
5. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
- Please keep noise to a minimum at all times.
- Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
- Outdoor areas are not to be used after 10pm.
- The noise level from inside the property must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between:
a. 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu
b. 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. All Boutique Stays properties are non-smoking indoors. There is no exceptions to this. In some apartments, there is no smoking anywhere within the complex including balconies. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any evidence of smoke fumes or butts from the property.
8. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
9. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally, including property checks for self-clean or minimal clean stays. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
10. If pets are entering the property or staying at the property (only allowable for pet friendly properties), the type and number of pets must be disclosed at the time of booking. All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your invoice and there is a surcharge for pet guests.
- Please bring your pet’s bed or a sheet/blanket so they have their own sleeping and resting place as they not permitted on beds, couches or any other furniture.
- Before departing the property you must clean up after them thoroughly including removing any droppings from courtyards or gardens. If pet hair is found on beds, blankets, couches or cushions or any other soft furnishings guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning.
- If pets damage any furniture by scratching or chewing, guests will be liable for any repairs or replacements. If necessary these costs will be charged to the credit card left as security on your booking.
11. All pets at Boutique Stays pet friendly properties are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times allowing neighbours quiet enjoyment of their properties.
- Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house/apartment, on decks/balconies, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended.
- If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day.
- If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
12. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to the House Rules. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
For all T's & C's, please visit Boutique Stays website (our logo is of a green flower)
У этого хозяина 133 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы