Welcome to Barcelona!
We're located in L'Eixample, the most luxurious and vanguardist district of Barcelona, very close to Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia. The bathroom is for the exclusive use of our guests. Enjoy your stay!
Cozy room with wide bed of 1,80 x 2,0 mt. super comfortable! Or two twin beds of 0,9 x 2 mt. The place was recently restored and decorated to offer maximum relax.
It has air aconditioner and heater. A balcony with a nice view of a typical Barcelona corner.
The bathroom (not suite) is private.
* Due to we live downtown over an important avenue (Rosselló), you may find the room a little bit noisy. The windows are reinforced and we offer earplugs just in case. Anyhow, only few guests notice this.
Our guest can use the kitchen, the dinner room with a big table and the living room, with two comfortable sofas and a 42" TV.
The stay in our room includes:
Towells & sheets
Full bathroom (Shampoo, conditioner & soap)
Full equiped design kitchen:
Общение с гостями
We like to receive the guests, help them settle down and get comfortable after tiring journeys. We are offering maps and cool tips for transport, food, night life and activities.
Our cellphone will be 24/7 open to whatever our guests need.
We are commited to make your stay at Barcelona the most pleasent as possible.
- Smoking in the apartment isn't allowed (you can use the balconies)
- Please keep clean and tidy common areas after use
- To organize us and give you a great reception, the booking must be with 24 hs. anticipation minimum
- For security reasons, we make a copy of the passports at check in.
- No loud music or loud behavior that could disturb us or our neighbors
- Forbidden to introduce in the apartment other persons that the guest declared in the Airbnb booking.
- In case of losing keys, it will be charged € 50 for replacement.
Enjoy your stay!!!
We are Flor (30) and Diego (33) an argentinean couple living in Barcelona.
During our first trip to Europe, we started using Airbnb and we had a wonderful experience with the hosts, the places and the entire system. This made us start dreaming about making our own B&B.
From every place we stayed, we borrowed the best tips and cool ideas. In addition, we are continuously looking for different ways to make our home cozy and fun.
We really enjoy sharing experiences, food and culture with our guests and hosts.
Looking forward to continue hosting nice people and making new friends from all over the world.
Flor & Diego