The Mission District has it all-restaurants, cafes, parks, nightlife, shops, no hills, public transportation and the most sun in San Francisco. The Secret Lounge is your pied-à-terre from which to experience it all.
Our Place: This is a one-room apartment on the first floor of our house.
A lot of thought went into creating The Secret Lounge as we wanted a private place that our parents could stay in when they visit their grandchildren. In the times between visits, we are open to renting it out as we are avid travelers and always like to stay off the beaten path as well and enjoy meeting like-minded people.
If you're in SF for work, internship, school or simply looking for temporary housing, this is the place. Of course it includes it's own shower, toilet, and kitchen prep area (not a full kitchen).
We love our neighborhood with its great weather, fabulous food and incredible culture. We're happy to share it with you.
We are very central to downtown (BART, aka the subway, is a 5 minute walk) as well as the freeways to the airport & Silicon Valley. But there's really no reason to go elsewhere- The Mission has it all within walking distance: nationally renown restaurants, great shopping, parks, sun, no hills to climb, and tacos, tacos, tacos!
Other great stuff nearby:
Flour + Water
Humphry Slocombe Ice Creamery
Philz's Handmade Turkish Coffee
St. Francis Soda Fountain
La Palma Mexicatessen
The space has everything you need to base your San Francisco stay including private toilet and shower. There is a micro-kitchen area with microwave, toaster, electric kettle, mini-fridge, induction cooktop burner and plates, utensil etc.
Общение с гостями
Interaction with us is as much or as little as you'd like. Some guests we see very little as they're off touristing or visiting friends. Others we meet on the stoop and share neighborhood tips. We love to share our city but you'll never feel that you have to check in with us if you don't want to.
Другие важные подробности
Sorry but no rentals less than 30 days. Monthly Only
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
• Please treat our home and belongings with respect.
• We don't like to have a ton of rules but some common sense rules are:
please clean up after yourselves and leave our home as you found it. we do have cleaners but this is for basic turnover cleanings.
• As we live here we appreciate quiet after 10 and a respectful living situation.
• respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
• turn off all lights, faucets, appliances etc when not in use.
• no smoking/vaping of any kind anywhere on the property.
• no pets of any kind.
• no overnight guests who are not on the airbnb booking.
• no illegal use of the internet or pirating of our music or films (i work in the business and this is my livelyhood).
• use the separate compost, recycling and garbage bins properly- it's San Francisco law.
• Close and lock all windows and doors when you leave (for the day or your stay).
• Please do not leave the windows open with the shades down. There is always an afternoon wind and it will damage the shades. Just ask and we'll show you how to open the windows from the top down for more privacy.
• No bikes in the unit.If you have a bicycle, we can give you access to the backyard to store it.
У этого хозяина 90 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We're avid travelers but now with two kids we don't get as far from home as we used to. When we do travel- we love to stay in real neighborhoods and experience an area the way the folks who live there do.
We love to eat, walk and bike (yes, the kids too!). We've lived in The Mission for 15+ years and know it well. It's an area we love to show off to visitors.