Simple comfort in a great location! This quaint 2-bedroom is located right in the heartbeat of Federal Hill. Tucked away on a quiet street, off the beaten path you’ll barely realize you’re in the middle of the City, but with easy access to all that Providence has to offer!
This updated apartment is in a well insulated house approximately 100-years old in Historic Federal Hill. You’ll head up stairs of yesteryear to this rejuvenated 3rd floor apartment (Ground level = 1st floor). The quaint two-bedroom accommodating 3 people is not only affordable, but has all the basics for your visit to our wonderful City! Parking for one compact-sized car (please also see "Guest Access" for more information). Both bedrooms have a comfy full-size bed and a desk for workspace, the apartment also has an eat-in kitchen with full apartment-size refrigerator, and a large bathroom with an additional large closet; there is no separate living room area, but there is a TV in the kitchen. The kitchen is supplied with the basics and is equipped with an electric range/oven, refrigerator, and microwave. Central heat (gas heated hot water baseboards) keep the apartment toasty in the cooler months, A/C window unit in warmer months, and the apartment has new windows. If the calendar is marked with some dates that are unavailable during the period of time you wish to visit, please ask me about it as I might be able to make it possible for you.
Parking for one compact car (approx. Honda Civic) (please let me know if you have a larger vehicle or if additional parking is needed to discuss easy options). Laundry room with coin-operated washer and dryer on premises. Seasonal outdoor patio table and chairs.
Общение с гостями
I leave you to your privacy. I can be easily reached by text, phone, or Airbnb email, and will make every effort to promptly resolve any issues which may arise.
Другие важные подробности
Bed sheets and towels, iron and ironing board, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, and silverware are in the apartment for Guest use.
Please send me a message through Airbnb to answer the questions below at the time of your booking, or within 24-hours of booking so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
I apologize for the lengthy House Rules, written in response to things that have happened ...
1) My listing may not be suitable for you unless you have the Airbnb mobile app loaded on your cell phone and that your Airbnb messages are set up to forward as text messages to your cell phone to help prevent the possibility of communication break-down especially on your check-in date and the week leading up to your check-in date. I have noticed that the Airbnb text message forwarding feature sometimes cuts off messages, but you will know that you have a message that you can access on the Airbnb mobile app so that you can read the entire message. Please confirm that you have access to the Airbnb mobile app for your check-in date. If not, let's discuss. Thank-you! _____
2) All third party check-ins must be coordinated with Host at least 72-hours prior to check-in date. The registered Airbnb Guest agrees to forward to the third party Guest all communication from Host regarding parking, check-in and House Rules. ______
3) Please respect the privacy of my neighbors they are not involved in my Airbnb listing; please don't ask them for info about my apartment; do not knock on neighbors' doors; do not park on neighbors' properties; please walk on streets and sidewalks so as not to cut-through neighbors' driveways or properties. Thank-you kindly for your cooperation! ____
4) Apartment is on 3rd-floor of a 100-year old building. Steep narrow stairs requiring care with luggage so walls and stairs aren't damaged. I bring to your attention 3rd floor in the event of health concerns or otherwise. Just want to make sure you're ok with this. ____
5) Guest parking is for one COMPACT-sized car (approx. Honda Civic). If you are bringing a car, what is the year/make/model? ______ or please confirm compact rental. Please contact me prior to booking if you are bringing any type of vehicle other than COMPACT. _____
If you need parking for a larger vehicle, or an additional vehicle, please contact me prior to booking and I will see if it's possible.
6) How many Guests will be occupying? ______
7) The apartment is a 2-bedroom and both bedrooms have a full-size bed (for two people each). Will the two beds be sufficient? _______
8) If you need an additional bed, a twin-sized mattress with bedding is available for rent, availability based upon first request. (It's a regular mattress, not an inflatable, that can be put in one of the bedrooms) Extra mattress needed? _____
9) The apartment and the building interior are Non-Smoking areas, however, if either you, or your visitors, smoke, I have a smoking receptacle put away that I can put outside. Do you smoke? _______
10) Check-in time is 4:00pm – 6:00pm, and check-out time is 11:00am, I can work around some check-in times, but it’s difficult for me to do late night check-ins. Please contact me prior to booking if you have a later time of arrival. Do you know your approximate time of arrival as I will be leaving work to meet you at the apartment? ______
11) No Pets/Animals. I'm sorry but I HAVE ALLERGIES and I'm highly sensitive. _____
12) Professional atmosphere. Please keep the property clean and noise minimized at 11pm. _____
13) Please keep the windows closed if the heat is on. If it’s too hot in the apartment, please lower the heat setting before opening windows. Please lower the heat setting when you leave the apartment for more than an hour, when you return re-adjust the setting the apartment heats up very quickly. ____
14) Upon departure, please leave the keys inside the apartment where designated and lock the apartment door and lock the exterior door (doorknobs can be locked without a key). ____
У этого хозяина 155 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Click on my photo and scroll down to see my other listings in the same area. I’ve been in property management for almost 2 decades, have been an Airbnb Host since September 2014, and an Airbnb SuperHost since January 2015. I have enjoyed meeting people of all nationalities and cultures, and I pride myself on being caring and attentive to the needs of my Guests and Tenants. I can be reached through the Airbnb website by text, email, or phone, and will make every attempt to resolve any problems which may arise.
I enjoy outdoor activities such as bike riding and walks, and Providence is a great location for these hobbies. I also enjoy restaurants, music, plays, and arts and crafts, and it seems there’s always something of interest going on in the area. I’m also active in volunteer activities.
We look forward to having you as our Guests and wish you a wonderful visit!