ABOUT THE ROOM: Our Blue Suite has a red, white AND blue feeling to it. You'll sleep with Abraham Lincoln, Sitting Bull, Bart Starr and Mickey Mantle, among others. The bathroom has a shower big enough for two . . . or even three.
ABOUT THE PALACE: Our accommodations are in an 18th century palace that features two 2-room suites and two large rooms. We can accommodate singles, couples . . . up to a family of six. We offer highly-personalized service in a relaxed, family atmosphere. B&B doesn't say it all. We won't let you go hungry any time day or night. We are within one hour of beautiful Krakow, Poland's City of Kings; the mysterious Wieliczka Salt Mines (a rare jewel); the Auschwitz Memorial and Museum; The Shrine of the Holy Madonna at Czestochowa, three championship golf courses and the historic Eagle Nests chain of castles that run south from our location through Poland's jurassic region. We offer pickup service from Krakow, Warsaw and Katowice.
Relax locally on an easy raft float on the Pilica River, or dip into our local swimming pond. We play horseshoes, cornhole and Euchre -- fun for the entire family.
1.You must join in at the horseshoe pit.
2. You must allow Babcia to spoil your children with cakes, cookies and sweets.
3. You must try Dziadek's Pepper Vodka Digestive.
4. You must take long candle-lit baths in the evening, sleep in late and take lazy strolls around our 24-acre park when ever you want.
5. You must show up when the dinner bell rings, for some traditional, delicious Polish fare.
6. You must feel completely at home.
7. You must ignore all of the House Rules above if you wish.