You'll be transported to a different world when you step foot inside this enchanting, whimsical dwelling that combines modern elements with woodsy charm and a touch of old-world Europe. If you would like to request booking, please confirm you understand our details in "The Space" section & let us know the type of guests you are, thank you.
It's a peaceful & playful, one-of-a-kind vacation accommodation that everyone will enjoy! (NOT FOR LOUD OR ROWDY PARTY GUESTS--the rental is surrounded by other homes)
This is your own spacious Magical Two Bedroom Apartment in a house with two smaller adjoining, but separate, private loft dwellings. Each unit, including yours, has its own private & secure living space and amenities (your own kitchen, living-room, TV room, bedrooms, bathrooms, wash & dryer) with lock & key entry doors:
Master bedroom (upstairs) with private bathroom and Queen Size Foam Mattress with headboard. Smaller guest bedroom (downstairs) has Full Size Foam Mattress with headboard, dresser and closet.
Fully-functional, well-equipped layout with large refrigerator/freezer, 5-burner gas range/dual oven, custom high-end concrete counters, handmade wood cupboards, French press, Italian steam espresso maker, drip coffee maker, Electric hot water kettle, dishwasher, & stocked coffee
Enchanted hobbit style Living Room(s) include 2 daybeds with futons and privacy blinds (perfect for naps, sleeping or your inner-child hideaway), gas fireplace, unique furnishings & art; movie viewing room with 55" TV home entertainment center & large L-sectional couch; 2 unique remodeled bathrooms (upstairs and on main floor) with rain shower and antique claw-foot tub, heated bathroom floors, and your own front load washer & dryer in main downstairs bathroom, with stocked detergent.
Hair Dryer, All Linens, European Duvets/Comforters, Blankets, Towels, Shampoos, Soaps & Toiletries
A/V, MOVIE ROOM:
Large 55" ULTRA HD Flatscreen TV, HD Cable & Movie Channels, DVD Player, High-Fidelity Stereo, 50 MB per second WiFi
Hot Tub (note: tub adjacent to other dwelling's living-room window & includes outside privacy screen), Main Portal Front Entryway lockable from your own private secure doorway, Fenced Back Yard & Beautiful Garden, Outdoor Grill, Parking, Bike Storage Shed* (lockable) includes bike pump & repair stand
If any of the characteristics mentioned below are an issue for you, please consider them before booking:
-We have polite signs & instructions posted in each unit. These reminders/signs are not intended to offend you, but due to a few prior guests who caused incidents. Without these signs, we would not be able to continue renting our home.
-The house's walls are not soundproof, so please understand some noises do occur & occasionally from 4-legged friends.
-If you or anyone in your party has impairment with mobility, this rental might not be a good fit due to its atypical architecture (i.e. small walkways & various steps throughout).
-Bend can periodically experience summer heatwaves and the rental has NO AIR CONDITIONING. We do provide ample fans and instructions for keeping things cooler.
-Unit is heated by forced air programmed by NEST in winter due to shared aspects of home. It's set during 6am-11pm to 65-78 degrees & 11pm-6am to 60-65 degrees. You can easily contact management to adjust.
-Manager &/or owner oversees premises from detached garage office behind home.
SUMMARIZED HOUSE RULES: 1-4 GUESTS MAX.
-This is not the type of rental for loud, inconsiderate guests due to shared aspects, Bend's 10pm-8am noise ordinance (quiet/silent outdoor & hot tub usage during these hours) & surrounding homes.
-Please do not show up with more guests than indicated on your reservation (or a pet) unannounced without our prior written permission/approval via Airbnb's messages or the agreement is subject to cancellation.
-PET**PLEASE NOTIFY US BEFORE BOOKING TO OBTAIN APPROVAL** FEES: $25. No Cats. We allow 1 Dog Max, small to medium sized (35 lbs or less, sorry some larger dog owners have contributed to too many incidents & unreasonable shedding removal over the years), friendly, house trained, non-destructive dogs are what we look for. We do not allow dogs that bark repetitively non-stop, which may disturb/irritate other guests. Pet must not be left unattended in the unit, except with written permission if your dog is well trained, calm and will not anxiety bark or destruct property. We do not allow aggressive guard dog breeds, such as Pitbull. *see House Rules for complete pet policy.
-Toddlers/kids under 10 years of age: our rentals are not toddler recommended/childproof/soundproof due to shared aspects and no outlet covers, high-end furnishings, etc (i.e. if your baby is known to frequently cry loudly throughout the night/early morning or your child is hyper/uncontrollable = not a good fit. Calmer babies/kids are OK).
Regardless of who you are or where you come from, we are more than happy to open our doors to all kind & respectful persons. We do not discriminate with race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Shared Aspects: Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Decks, Parking, Entry Way & Gardens
Общение с гостями
Manager/Homeowner oversees property from Garage Studio just behind house.
Другие важные подробности
Nightly rate is based on two person occupancy. Additional guests must be disclosed during booking &/or require approval prior to occupancy. After 2 people, there's a $10 per person/ per night fee. Maximum of 1-4 people total allowed in rental. Infants/toddlers free (1 week to 4 years).
**Please do not show up with more guests than indicated on your reservation or a pet unannounced without our prior written permission/approval via Airbnb's messages or you will be subject to eviction.**
We have polite signs & instructions posted in each unit. These reminders/signs are not intended to offend you, but due to a few prior guests who caused incidents. Without these signs, we would not be able to continue renting our home. If either of these are an issue for you, please seek other accommodation.
•• CHECK-IN at or after 3 PM: Directions & details emailed upon booking.
•• CHECK-OUT by 11 AM: Consolidate all trash/recycling in bins—do not leave scattered about the unit, Wash all your dirty dishes, Close exterior door(s) & windows, Place keys in envelope and leave on kitchen counter.
($25 and up non-compliance charge)
NOISE POLICY & CITY OF BEND VACATION RENTAL LAW:
• Enforced silent outdoor hours on premises (including: hot tub, decks, walkways, parking area) between 10pm - 8am.
• No excessive loud music (or musical instrument playing/drumming) or disturbances to neighbors.
• Keep noise levels conservative inside your unit between 10pm-8am & be considerate to other guests.
• The house’s walls are not 100% soundproof, so please understand that some noises may occur & occasionally from 4-legged friends.
• If you have a PET that you want to bring, NOTIFY US BEFORE BOOKING TO OBTAIN APPROVAL (via Airbnb's written message correspondence). We reserve the right to evict if you show up with pet(s) unannounced.
• People & other pet-friendly, well-behaved, non-destructive SMALL TO MEDIUM DOGS (35 LBS MAX, 1 PET MAX) are welcome. We DO NOT ALLOW dogs that are aggressive towards other animals, people, & property or dogs that bark repetitively when they hear a pin drop, which may disturb/irritate other guests. No Cats. FEES: $25.
• Pets are not to be left unattended to prevent both damages and repetitive barking anxiety; which can potentially disturb other guests and neighbors (will make exception with written approval of dog’s temperament). If left unattended and your pet is disturbing or potentially damaging the apartment, we will retain the right to enter your rental, babysit your pet & an additional $25 charge will be billed.
• If your dog is barking and disturbing other guests (even if owner is present), you may be asked to board their pet elsewhere or cancel your reservation.
• You are responsible for curbing your pet on the property (We provide curb bags by the shed in the back of the garden, $25 non-compliance fee).
• Note: we do not allow aggressive guard dog breeds, such as Doberman, Pit Bull (or any Pit Bull mix), German Shepherd, etc.
NO SMOKING (including electronic pipes, vaping and marijuana):
• The premises are made entirely of wood. No use of candles or flammable substances permitted in home and on premises (including all decks and gardens). Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE in our posted designated areas only. If smoking occurs in non-designated areas, all security deposits will be subject to forfeit and owner has authority to evict.
HOT TUB RULES:
• Treated with Chlorinated Sanitizer & Spa Shock
• Tub is shared, so please be considerate of other guests who are using by abiding these rules: No children under age 13 allowed without parental supervision. Children under 3 years of age not recommended. Shower before entering hot tub. Please be considerate of usage time to not exceed 30-40 minutes if another guests would like to occupy. No glassware or electric appliances are permitted in hot tub area. No person with known physical problem or medical condition such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or pregnancy should use this tub. No food and or eating allowed while occupying Tub. 10pm-8am Silent usage hours.
• Kids/Children: This Property (as stated on Airbnb's checklist) is not toddler proof with respect to safety for kids under 10 years of age due to shared aspects and no outlet covers, high-end furnishings, etc. We screen all guests with kids under 12 y/o to prevent damaging our property. Due to the adjoining/private apartment, sounds may travels between walls of small bedroom, so if your baby is known to frequently cry loudly throughout the night/early morning or your child is hyper/uncontrollable, we do not recommend this rental (calmer babies/kids are OK). However, the guest bedroom on the first floor is more soundproof.
• If trash/recycling needs to be taken out during stay, it must be placed in our outdoor City Bins only. Do not leave any trash outside on deck, front porch, etc. Raw items left out such as fish skin can seriously injure/kill any pets on premises.
• Skis, bikes, and other sporting equipment are not allowed in the house. There is a storage shed in the backyard for all bikes, skis. Skis and snowboards can also be stored in main entrance hallway and are not allowed in living areas of vacation rental. Kayaks can be stored by fence in front of Bike Shed. No walking inside units with Bike Shoes, Muddy and/or Spiked Hiking Boots, Ski Boots or any Metal Sole Shoes that may scratch or harm floors.
• Do not place luggage, coolers or any other objects that may cause scratches on our custom wood tables, desks, & slate countertops.
• No moving furniture or appliances.
• Shared parking is limited to (2) vehicles during the time of your stay. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Additional parking on the road is permitted below Saginaw in city designated open parking. Do not park in front of any of our closer neighbor’s homes. Please, also no parking in neighbor’s shared area of open lot. Drive slowly up the gravel driveway. No RV Parking (without prior written approval).
• Laundry times are from 8am-10pm.
• Management has the right to enter the unit due to in-climate weather, plumbing, electric or any house emergency of any kind to protect the property and guests (i.e. closing windows during rainstorms, wind storms, etc.).
• Unauthorized photo, video shoots, and/or filming for promotional purposes are prohibited without prior approval from homeowner.
• The Airbnb member who books is responsible to educate others in their group about our Description & House Rules, as we enforce our policies.
• We do not allow third party guests to stay without the Airbnb member present who booked the reservation.
• Nightly rate based on 2-person occupancy. Additional guests must be disclosed during booking &/or require approval prior to occupancy. Above 2 people, there's a $10 per person/ per night fee (not including city taxes & Airbnb fees). Maximum of 2-4 people total allowed in rental. Infants/toddlers stay free (1 month to 2 years).
EVICTIONS- upon booking with us through Airbnb, you agree to our House Rules and if you, the short term/temporary renter, are in clear violation of our terms & conditions mentioned above (especially with disturbances, damages, pets and number in your group), the owner or manager has the right/authority to immediate eviction as per section 9 of 2015 ORS 90.275. TEMPORARY OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT: “The temporary occupant shall promptly vacate the dwelling unit if a landlord terminates a temporary occupancy agreement for material violation of the temporary occupancy agreement or if the temporary occupancy agreement ends by its terms.”
DISCLAIMER – IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAVE IMPAIRMENT WITH MOBILITY, THIS RENTAL MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT DUE TO IT’S A-TYPICAL ARCHITECTURE (I.E. SMALL WALKWAYS, VARIOUS STEPS THROUGHOUT) The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the homeowner in any and all events relating to any type of personal injury occurring in and/or around premises.
Indemnification: To the extent permitted by law, Tenant will indemnify and hold homeowner and homeowner’s property, including the premises, free and harmless from any and all liability for loss, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Tenant, or for damage to property arising from Tenant’s use and occupation of the Premises, or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Tenant, in or about the Premises with Tenant’s express or implied consent, except homeowner’s act or negligence. Unless awarded by legal proceedings, homeowner is not responsible for tenant’s legal fees. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or evict should guest(s) not respect or abide by our policies.