If you love fashion, fabrics, vintage textiles, art and design... Come and enjoy this stylish gem in one of London slickest neighbourhood!
1) Strictly NO PARTY - NO NOISE of any kind after 11pm and before 8am house.
Failure to comply to this rule (i.e. receiving any complaint from my neighbours) will result in immediate eviction and your damage deposit will be retained in compensation.
2) Remember to CLOSE all the windows before leaving the house and LOCK the door to the patio-garden. Windows have a lock, remember to unlock before opening, otherwise you will damage the window.
3) Always lock the main door when you come in or leave the house.
4) No smoking and no pets at the house.
Smoking is not allowed indoor, ok in the balcony and patio garden. Always use and ashtray and dispose of cigarette butts.
5) Please let me know if something breaks or is damaged or is not working properly during your stay so that I can replace it immediately.
6) Please remember to feed our lovely cat twice a day (cat food provided!).
7) Please leave the property as clean and tidy as you found it. The price paid for the check out cleaning is intended for standard cleaning. Washing plates, throwing leftovers of food, disposing of any extra rubbish outside the rubbish bin are not included and will incur an extra charge.
8) You are solely responsible for your valuables. Please don’t leave any valuable unattended at the property but keep them with you at all times.
9) By booking the property the guest gains a temporary licence to stay at the property and to access the property through any common areas of the building of which it forms part for the period from the booking start date to the booking end date. This is not a tenancy agreement.
У этого хозяина 61 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I run my own fashion textile company in London Fields, Hackney and I'm the proud mum of two!
Fabrics and the kids are my world.
I'm either busy creating new designs inspired by vintage prints (my favourites!), playing with the children or travelling ... or often everything at once!
My life motto?
"Behind every great woman... there is always herself"