Spacious flat with cosy living room and 3 bedrooms with sea views and 100 metres from the beach. Close to everything: shopping, restaurants, bars, etc
NOTE: Rates for New Year’s and Carnival are higher and there is a minimum 7-nights stay.
NOTE: Rates for New Year's and Carnival are higher and there is a minimum 7-nights stay. Please contact me for rates.
For those reserving for the Olympics Games 2016, please contact me for rates.
Beautifully decorated with fabulous sea view wraparound with in-town living at its best. Perfect Copacabana experience in the middle of it all! Within walking distance to Ipanema and Leblon.
• Luxury 3 bedroom apartment in an elevator building with a spacious living room.
• 2 big bedrooms with double size bed, huge wardrobe and mirror.
• 1 big bedroom with double size bed, dresser and mirror
• Kitchen with crockery and appliances, stove, fridge/freezer and microwave
• Washing machine for laundry inside the apartment
• 1 Bathroom including shower
• 1 half bathroom (washbasin/WC)
• Dining table that seats 6 people
• Doorman 24h 7days a week.
• Sleeps up to 6 people comfortably in the bedrooms.
• You will be provided with linens, towels, pillows, blankets and all the basic comforts of a luxurious home.
Perfect for a family of 6
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except for the small service area bedroom where the family belongings are kept.
Общение с гостями
Immediate responses through email or phone call. We are always available to help to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. If we’re not around we have friends and family that can help you too. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Your host Sheyla will welcome you and will be available for any additional information you need during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Other than these, you can also visit the historic Portuguese ports. The beach of Ipanema is also nearby and can be visited. You can come across traditional fishing sailboats there and book a short cruise to enjoy the nature.
• Sugarloaf Mountain - Also known as Pão de Açúcar, the mountain provides amazing view of entire city.
• Statue of Christ Redeemer - Christ the Redeemer statue is located on Mount Corcovado with breathtaking views.
• Botanical Gardens - Locally known as the Jardim Botânico, the gardens have developed into one of the most beautiful ones in the country.
• Stadium Maracanã – Host for famous football matches including the World Cup 2014 final.
• The Municipal Theatre – Home of classical music concerts as well as opera and ballets.
• Lapa - Located around the typical “Arcos” – an area with approximately 40 clubs feature the music of Brazil.
• Gafieria Clubs - A term which was coined in the early 1900’s to describe the dance hall of the working-class city.
• The flat is on the 6th floor and is ready to accommodate up to 6 guests (maximum) comfortably.
• Strictly no smoking inside the apartment.
• No parties are allowed.
• No events of any kind is allowed.
• Strictly no pets are allowed in the apartment.
• No pictures or paintings should be hanged on the walls
• Never leave the air-conditioners running while outside the flat.
• Never leave the apartment while running the washing machine.
• Switch off all lights before leaving the flat.
• Check all appliances are switched off before going out - air-conditioners, lights, gas stove, washing machine, etc.
• Place trash in garbage bags and leave them outside the service door (kitchen) in the morning, located at the corridor of the service area;
• If you are coming from the beach, please use the service entrance and elevator.
• Avoid sitting with wet beach clothes on sofa, chairs and beds
• Toilet paper, sanitary towels, tampons and diapers should be disposed of in the trash bin and not in the toilet.
• Do not make copies of the key.
• Keep noise level down after 10:00 PM.
• This is a family building, please respect the others.
• When you arrive at the building you will need to fill out a REGISTRATION CARD which will be submitted along with a photocopy of the passports of all the tenants that will occupy this apartment. A list of guests’ names will be given to the doorman for your security!
** RESPONSIBILITY **
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Guest shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowners are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
The building has a firm set of rules which if broken can result in the building management company issuing fines, ordering immediate eviction from the building and possibly calling the police. These fines can range anywhere from $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)US. You will be responsible for paying any fines that may be issued during your stay.
Please note that this property is a residential building and each apartment has a maximum limit of tenants allowed inside. The total number of allowed tenants at any given time is 6 people including children.
** CANCELLATION **
Cancellation policy is “strict policy”. Guest can find the cancellation policy on the booking confirmation.
** CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION **
• We have a flexible check-in/checkout whenever possible! The flexible check-in and check-out policy applies only when the booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out the same day).
• Check-in at 3:00 PM to welcome guest in the apartment.
• Check-out at 12:00 PM we accept guest staying in the apartment if departure is later on the day if our calendar allows it. Please check with your ground representative.
• As reservation can occur last minute and change calendar availabilities cannot guarantee late checkout (after 12pm) or early check-in (before 3pm) until 24h before the check-out time limit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please, do not leave the air-conditioners running while out. You will be charged for excessive use of electricity.
** DEPOSIT, KEYS AND PASSPORT **
Deposit will be return if there is no damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to Guest’s stay. The cost of any damage to the interior of the apartment (walls, floors, carpeting, ceiling, counters, cabinets, fixtures, etc.), missing apartment belongings, or the need for replacement and/or special cleaning to remove spots or cigarette odour from the furnishings, carpeting, towels, sheets, vertical blinds, sofa, mattresses will be deducted from the security deposit. Payment for any additional damages beyond the amount covered by the security deposit will be due in full at check-out. Any attempt to avoid payment of excess damages will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
A comprehensive list of items in the apartment will be provided to you at check in.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, or if any item is damaged or missing, guests should inform homeowner or local ground representative immediately.
Guest will be given 2 sets of keys. If one or both sets of keys are stolen/missing/lost, homeowner or local ground representative must be notified immediately. For security reasons, door locks will have to be change, as well as 3 new sets of keys (2 for the guests, 1 for housekeeper, 1 for owner). A 200 US$ fee from the deposit will apply to cover the charges.
By making a reservation, guest agrees that has read and understands all the house rules. Guest must also fill out the arrival form, sent after making the booking, to be filled at least 48h before check-in indicating full name list of guests and arrival details.
** GROUNDS FOR ASKING GUESTS TO LEAVE THE APARTMENT **
• In case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving any illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowners will not be able to assist guest in any way.
• Breaking terms of the contract
• Disturbing the neighbours with unreasonable behaviour, loud parties, fights inside the common areas of the building, prostitution, illicit acts, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct.
• If guests are asked to leave, they will receive notification by the doorman, homeowner or local ground representative. Eviction notice acts immediately and the doorman or ground representative as well as private security officer (if case applies) will be allowed on property to help the eviction process
I am originally from Rio de Janeiro, which is truly a Wonderful City! Its natural beauty, friendliness of the cariocas - as those who are born in Rio de Janeiro are known - the restaurants, bars and many more attractions make this city a place to discover.
Currently I live in Utrecht, Holland where I own an art gallery. In the Netherlands I studied History of Art and beauty enchants me. I speak Portuguese, Dutch, English and Spanish.
I like traveling, probably, like most of my guests,. I have been to quite a few nice cities around the world including, London, Paris, Madrid, New York, Miami, Athens, Aruba, São Paulo, Salvador, some islands in Greece and Thailand, etc.
I would like to welcome you to my apartment and will do my best to make you feel comfortable and hope you enjoy Rio as I do.
Nasci na Cidade Maravilhosa - Rio de Janeiro! A beleza natural, a simpatia dos cariocas, os restaurantes, bares e muitos outras atracões fazem desta cidade um lugar que não se pode deixar de conhecer.
Atualmente moro em Utrecht, na Holanda, onde tenho uma galeria de arte. Estudei História da Arte, na Holanda, e beleza me rodeia sempre, seja pela riação da natureza ou pela criação do artista. Falo Português, Holandês, Inglês e Espanhol.
Provavelmente, como a maioria dos meus hóspedes, gosto de viajar. E já estive em algumas cidades muita interessantes ao redor do mundo, incluindo, Londres, Paris, Madrid, Nova York, Miami, Atenas, Aruba, São Paulo, Salvador, algumas ilhas na Grécia e na Tailândia.
Gostaria de recebê-los no meu apartamento e fazer o meu melhor para que você se sinta confortável. Espero que gostem do Rio tanto quanto eu!