This beautiful 360 square meter (3875 square foot) private mansion is located in the historic Saint-Seurin neighborhood, in the heart of Bordeaux, a short walk (under 10 minutes) from the city center.
In a typical Bordeaux style, with its buildings and stalls from the end of the XVIII and beginning of the XIX centuries, the Saint-Seurin neighbourhood has the precious advantage of being beautiful, quiet and residential, yet offering at the same time all the desirable amenities and conveniences.
Less than 100 meters from your door you will find bakeries, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks and more, and another 200 meters will bring you to the "Place des Martyrs de la Resistance" which offers all the services and stores you could dream of. The "Place" is lined with gourmet fine food stores, restaurants, cafés and antique dealers. One of the oldest cultural buildings in Bordeaux is located here; the VI century "Basilique Saint Seurin" houses a paleochretienne necropolis that is now a fascinating underground museum. The "Basilique" is surrounded by a leafy park perfect for walks in the shade, but also for family games in the park's playground.
- Access to the 30 square meter (323 square foot) terrace
- Bar room (with traditional French counter)
- Projector with wide screen
- Separate laundry room equipped with a washer and a dryer.
• Ground Floor
Amazing "chevron" wooden parquet floor, expansive windows, a lot of natural light and a view onto the garden.
The rooms have an amazing 4.5 meter stud and an entirely French molded ceiling.
Fully equipped kitchen
- Induction hob
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Wine cooler
Dining Room (for up to 12 people)
- DVD player
WC and hand basin (between ground and first floors)
• 1st Floor
Master Bedroom (40 m²/430,56 square feet)
- One king size bed
- Beautiful black wooden floor
- 3.5 meter stud (maybe it is better to say clearance. Will check this.)
Bedroom with integrated bathroom and separate WC
- Spacious Italian style shower
- 2 basins
- 2 hair dryers
- Large furnished dressing room adjacent
- Sofa bed (queen sized for 2 people)
- Beautiful chevron wooden floor and lovely lighting
Office (1 ½ floor landing)
- Internet connection + free WIFI
• 2nd Floor (wooden floor)
Charming Master Bedroom (25 m²/269,10 square feet)
- One king-sized bed
- Adjacent WC and sink
- Dressing room
- authentic claw foot bath
- 1 basin
- 1 hair dryer
- DVD player
- Huge dressing room
2nd Floor (wooden floor)
Two quiet and well lit rooms, for each of them
- One king-sized bed
- Dressing room
- Hair dryer
• Computer and Internet Access
WIFI is available and included in the rental of this house. We also provide a computer (PC) for your use, however,
you are welcome to bring your own laptop and we will help you connect it.
Общение с гостями
One of us will always be there to personally meet you and settle you into the house, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and restaurants, and help out in any way we can! You will be greeted by us with fresh flowers, French wine and croissants. We will happily share our local Bordeaux knowledge, insight and experience with you, and we will be there to help you check out when you leave.
We are a Paris based company but Pierre your contact for the house is a native from Bordeaux and lives there. Alex is French having lived in both France and the United States. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you need! You will be given the phone numbers of Pierre and Alex and encouraged to call us! We will happily help you explore your neighborhoods and visit all of the wonderful spots that may be overlooked by an uninformed visitor.
We offer all our guests a highly personalized service, will always respond quickly to your emails and have an easy-to-use booking process perfected since 1995 with our Paris site. It is always a good idea to contact us personally as sometimes we have less than one week available and can then offer you a price lower than the weekly rate.
On reserving our house we will send you lots of detailed information about Bordeaux, your local neighborhood and advice on transportation to the house from the airport or train station, so you can feel totally at ease.
Upon arrival, guests will be given a complete tour of the house and our detailed Survival Guide to Bordeaux which includes:
• Completely detailed neighborhood maps;
• How to use public transportation;
• How to connect to the Internet in the house;
• Our personal Bordeaux restaurant recommendations;
• Recommendations on useful and specialty shops in the neighborhood;
• Information on the local fresh food and produce markets;
• Directions in English on how to use all the machines and appliances in your house;
• And much more…
We not only know all of our house inside out, but can deal with any enquiry or potential problem quickly and efficiently. With our loyal full time staff, including cleaners and our builder/handyman, our management is second to none.
Don’t hesitate to share with us any information or ask any questions you might have about your stay with us in Bordeaux.
Другие важные подробности
There are no extra charges or taxes! The price you pay for your rental house is all inclusive of:
• Computer with unlimited high-speed Internet connection, and WIFI should you wish to bring your own laptop;
• French wine, bottled water, croissants and fresh flowers when you arrive;
• Telephone, with unlimited calls to French cell phones and land lines;
• Cable television (including CNN and BBC World) and DVD player;
• All your heat, electricity, quality sheets, towels and bathrobes, liquid soap, coffee, tea, sugar, laundry detergent and more;
• Fully equipped kitchens and top-end appliances.
For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as arrange a babysitter service and give advice of fun things to do in Bordeaux as a family.
We offer additional services on request:
For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as a babysitter service and advice of fun things to do in Bordeaux as a family.
• Private car service for airport / train station pick up and more (please contact us for rates);
• Baby-sitting (15 Euros an hour) and taxi fare after 10 pm;
• Maid service (15 Euros an hour).
У этого хозяина 59 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы