Об этом жилье
This private room contains a real twin bed (which is not depicted in the photos). The full-size sofa bed depicted has been moved out. There are also a desk, a chair, an end table, and a mirror closet. Starting August 13, 2016, the City of Cerritos no longer allows very short-term rentals, so I am now accepting bookings of 31 nights or more.
At just under 100 square feet, this private room is most suitable for a solo traveler. It is a bit small for a couple.
Guest(s) will have access to a separate guest bathroom with tub and shower. The kitchen and the living room are available for common use. Amenities include WiFi, hot shower, blow dryer, soap, shampoo, towels, and sundries.
Общение с гостями
As little or as much as the guests would like.
Другие важные подробности
I, your host, am sometimes a night owl--though not always. I sometimes go to events that last past midnight so I will come home at maybe 1AM or 2AM during the weekends.
Please don't smoke or do drugs inside the house. Also, please help keep the house clean by cleaning up always after a meal or a shower. Please do not eat meals in the bedroom. When cooking, do not leave open fires unattended, even for a short time. Please turn off lights and vent after use. If you are the last to leave the house, please make sure all windows and doors are closed first. This is not a hotel so there will be no maid service, though there is my personal cleaning as well as professional cleaning from time to time.
A checklist for all prospective guests:
1. Please upload a clear frontal face photo, which is an important way for both hosts and guests to learn about each other. It's not much fun to host a landscape! Requests without a photo will be declined.
2. Please introduce yourself a bit with your full name and describe the purpose of your visit--why you would specifically want to come to Cerritos.
3. Please clearly understand that you will be renting one of the rooms within a typical single family home (the house has four bedrooms, and you will be sharing some facilities with your host as well as possibly another guest (or guests on a rare occasion)).
4. Any kind of references will be appreciated but not required.
5. Lastly, there is no need to ask for a discount--my listing already costs less than half the retail price originally suggested by Airbnb and is one of the best values in Cerritos, the last time I checked. Thank you for your interest!
(P.S.: Please use the word "eureka" to show that you have read this description. Thanks again!)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I work as an investment advisor in the beautiful City of Cerritos, one of the 88 cities within Los Angeles County. In my spare time I like to read philosophy, history, and literature. As well, I enjoy hiking and camping. I used to work as a freelance travel writer for three years, so I have visited many foreign countries. I first became an Airbnb user back in 2012, and eventually I became a host as well. Since 2012 I have hosted over 140 travelers from more than 30 countries at my house. However, several things prompted me to delete my previous profile and relaunch my site in late 2014. Therefore, please note that I am not a newcomer and I have hosted a lot more people than it appears on my profile. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.