Traditional and luxurious 55 sqm/600 sqf Viennese Midcentury apartment in perfect location opposite the Belvedere Castle in the midst of the Embassy quarter, all main sights within 15 mins walking. Completely refurbished with all amenities.
The 55 sqm/600 sqf apartment was built in the end of the 19th century (Vienna's golden period - Ringstrasse-style) with 4m/13ft high ceilings, traditional stucco, 19th century double wing doors and antique chandeliers. It has been completely refurbished in 2013, with all traditional elements carefully restored. It is furnished with a mix of original early 20th century antiquities and modern design elements.
The apartment is in a quiet location in the 1st story at the corner of two side-streets in the embassy district of Vienna, 3 mins walking to bus and subway and 12 mins walking to the Stephans Cathedral (the town's landmark and center). Two blocks down lies Vienna's central park. It is situated in the first floor.
ROOMS & AMENITIES________________________________
- The kitchen is a fully equipped breakfast kitchen (kitchenware, dishes, spices, oil, nespresso machine and coffee tabs, tee) with a couch, bar and dining table.
- We offer pre-stocking of the fridge and other services (airport pick-up, city guide) - details are sent after the booking!
- The master bedroom consists of a king size bed (5* standard) (fits two)
- The living room has a couch that converts into a queen size couch bed (fits one to two). There is also a large flatscreen TV with DVD player and sound system (iphone plug available) and
- The bathroom has one shower and one basins. The toilette is in a separate room. Please note that to get to the toilet from the master bedroom, you need to cross the living room (relevant for parties of 3-4).
- There is high-speed WIFI and a flatscreen TV to connect your devices for streaming your movies and music. There is central heating.
- Due to the high ceilings, the room temperature does not get uncomfortable even in summer, so we restrained from installing air conditioning.
- You can park your car in the street (2 EUR every 90 mins Mon-Sat 8-22h with space well available or 10EUR/day in the garage, 4 mins walking)
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Общение с гостями
I live in Vienna and usually welcome my guests personally either in the listing or directly at the airport (airport pickup option). If I am busy with work, my close friends Paul&Victoria will welcome you and answer all your questions!
To ensure you have a great time, I try to help you plan your trip before hand ("concierge"). At the check-in, we will show you the apartment as well as explain more about the neighborhood, the city, and about me and our life in Vienna, if you are interested :-).
Другие важные подробности
All our guests receive a comprehensive guide via email with sights, restaurant and other recommendations and service offers to make your life easier. We are happy to help with organizing tickets, reservations and others!
-No pets allowed