A charming old simple 3 double bedroom/2 bathroom four-storey town house at the top end of the Medina/Kasbah in the heart of Tangiers. All mod cons plus free Wifi. Lovely roof terrace overlooking port of Tangiers. Beautiful Moroccan tiled floors throughout.
A charming three double bedroom/two bathroom four-storey town house at the top end of the Medina/Kasbah in the heart of Tangiers. All mod cons plus free Wifi. Lovely big roof terrace overlooking port of Tangiers. Beautiful Moroccan walls & tiled floors. Minimum three night stay.
Please note that there is also a 50 euro (or 500 dirham) cash deposit payable upon arrival to protect against damage to the house. This will be returned to you on the day of departure provided there is no damage.
Guests have access and sole use of the whole house - four storeys and roof terrace.
Общение с гостями
I live in London, so I can liaise with guests via email and text. My agent in Morocco, Abdellah, is a delightful Moroccan man. He will meet the guests and show them to the house
Другие важные подробности
There are steep stairs in the house between each of the four levels, so this house is not suitable for anyone with mobility problems.
There are no windows in two of the bedrooms.
1. Note there is a 50 euro damages deposit payable in cash on arrival. This will be returned to you on the day of departure if there is no damage to the house.
2. Please keep house clean and tidy;
3. In particular, please wash up all dishes and cups before departure;
4. Smoking only allowed on balcony or roof terrace;
5. Pay attention to the stairs in the house which some guests have found to be steep (see photos on website);
6. The house is in a residential neighbourhood, so please respect the Moroccan neighbours (ie: no big parties!);
7. Check-in is between 16.00-21.00;
8. Check-out is before 11.00 on day of departure;
9. Abdellah, the house manager, may offer to be your guide in and around Tanger for a small fee. But if do not want this service, just politely tell him 'no'.
10. If you are instant booking today for access to the house today, please be patient as I will need to make contact with the manager of the house first, and this may take a few hours before we can let you into the house.
Hi there! I am Debbie and I have been hosting on Airbnb for many years. Although I live in London, I have a passion for Morocco and ten years ago I bought a house in the Kasbah in Tangiers. The house is run very efficiently by Abdellah and his family.
Tangiers is a city like no other; exotic, beautiful and the people very friendly!
We have welcomed guests from everywhere around the world.