You can find my Apt. so easy from the nearest station. It's close to Takadanobaba station(JR Yamanote-line)only 3 min on foot. It is great convenient area because it takes only 5min to Shinjuku by train!
My Apt. ( it’s newly renovated) has a Japanese atmosphere with 1 proper comfortable double bed(wide double size,155cmx210cm) with brand new amenities that you can stay for a long time.
1. Takadanobaba staiton[JR Yamanote Line] : 3min walk
2. Takadanobaba staiton[Seibu Shinjuku Line] : 3min walk
3. Takadanobaba staiton[Tokyo metoro Tozai Line] : 4min walk
-Shinjuku 5 minutes by Yamanote-line
-Harajuku 9 minutes by Yamanote-line
-Shibuya 12 minutes by Yamanote-line
- FREE POCKET WI-FI (wireless Internet)
- Closet with clothes hangers
- full-lenght mirror
- Washing machine with laundry powder & fabric softener (free)
- Kitchen (1 Electric Stove) and dishes and cutlery
- A microwave / a toaster
- A hot water jar for coffee and tea.
- An iron and ironing board
※★Pocket WiFi: I provide you with one pocket-sized portable WiFi. You can stay connected to your smartphone, tablet or PC using this device. Makes exploring Tokyo a lot easier
※★Binoculars: I provide you with binoculars if you want! It’s very enjoyable and helpful when you watch Sumo and Kabuki:)
※★Tripods for camera and video: I provide you with tripods if you want!
- Cleaned sheets / towels
- Shampoo / conditioner / body soap / face wash / cleansing agent / body towel
- A dryer
- A toothpaste
- Plates / glasses / mugs and etc..
Другие важные подробности
ACCESS FROM NARITA AIRPORT
1) Take the JR Narita Express train to Shinjuku station, about 75minutes.
2) Then transfer to the JR Yamanote Line to Takadanobaba station, about 5minutes.
THE TEA CEREMONY IN YOUR PLACE
Let’s enjoy Japanese tea ceremony!
My friend is a tea master.
So you can enjoy a Japanese tea and practice how to prepare a bowl of tea!
The ceremony is based in the guest room where you stay.
The tea ceremony are held irregularly.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Please take off your shoes when entering the room.
Please NO SMOKING inside.
Welcome Yukari's house page.
I’m housewife in fifties.
I lived in Germany for three years due to my husband circumstances.
I speak English a little bit, but my son can speaks English well.
So, we can introduce you good information about local area!!!
My hobby is Eating out, traveling and dressmaking:)
When I lived in Germany, I had been to some Europe countries.
It was a great memories because everybody were helpful and kindness.
I want to support you that you will enjoy Japan this time!
My dream is visiting to my guest’s countries in all over the world.