My nice, quite and bright apartment is located in the best area of BCN, recently reformed with beautiful furnitures; just next to Francesc Masia Plaza, and 20 mins by foot to Plaza España and 15 to Paseo de Grácia; 25 mins to Montjuïc. Perfect for business people. The room for you is almost 30 m2, with a huge mirror, dressing room and a study area. All the furnitures are Laura Ashley, very nice and comfortable.
Hi, happy traveller, we are Chengcheng and Tom! WELCOME TO BCN and WELCOME TO CC´S HOME! During your stay, we will try my best to make your stay the best experience in Barcelona ever! Coz we are not only offer you a nice room in the best place of Barcelona, but also I will be your guide in town who can help your to experience the best of this great city! Not matter what have you been dreamed of before your departure, I will help you to find it out and LIVE IT! BTW, I am Chengcheng, PhD in IESE, who runs a company who create best traveling experiences in Spain for Asian people; Tom, master in Finance from Esade, who is working in international finance services.
Here come some details about your home in BCN:
- Best location (Right next to Plz Frances Masia);
- Very very very clean and smells lovely;
- Well connected by bus and metro to anywhere in BCN;
- All kinds of electronic domestic equipments of high quality (Bosch);
- Walking distance to good bars, restaurants and famous clubs and hanging out places;
- Newly reformed space with elevator and doorman, etc...
- Very lovely and cozy rooms for a single traveler or perfectly a couple or up to 3 friends or family with Laura Ashley bed clothes;
- Nice, clean and spacious bathroom with JACUZZI!!!
- The most friendly host ever!!!
Forget about the towel and shampoo, etc... We will take care.
You only need to inform me about your arrival time and I will leave the key to you and welcome you with warm smile and a clean & lovely apt!
The only shared space for us is the bathroom and the kitchen, but, it's quite spacious, so if we coordinate well, there will be no problem.
Welcome home! Welcome to Barcelona!
- I am also a travel lover; and I´d live to meet people who come to visit my favorite city from the world and show you the best of BCN;
- I am a luxury and unique trips planner;and I run a company which is dedicated into organizing luxury, business and medical trips for Asian people, I get very familiarized of the best places to go for local food, international food, michelin restaurants, where to go to shopping, or how to enjoy exclusive experiences, sailing, diving, etc... in Barcelona, Costa Brava and rest of Spain, even much better than local people;
- We speak perfectly Spanish, English and Chinese; I can also communicate in Italian and other EU languages, so you won´t get lost in translation with my in town NEVER!
Our apt is located in Francesc Masia Square area, which is located in one of the main business areas of the city, it's one of the most transited points of Barcelona. It's crossed by important streets such as Avinguda Diagonal and several other major thoroughfares: Avinguda de Josep Tarradellas, Travessera de Gràcia, Carrer del Comte d'Urgell and Avinguda de Pau Casals. It's part of the Sarrià-Sant Gervasi district, even though it borders two other districts of Barcelona: Les Corts and Eixample. No matter you wanna go shopping, take some drink, go to good restaurant or hang out, or city view visiting, it's all walk distance, but the difference is you live in UpTown for local people, not for tourists.
And most importantly, it´s a very safe area.
From our apt is very easy to go to anywhere of Barcelona by walking, bus, metro and tram, etc...
The Francesc Masia square is the terminus of Trambaix routes T1, T2 and T3.
It can also be accessed using the following bus lines: 6, 7, 41 and 68, etc.
Now the nearest metro is Hospital Clinic.
You only need to inform me about your arrival time and I will leave the key to you and welcome you with warm smile!
Общение с гостями
I am a luxury and unique trips planner especially for Asian or European executives, I speak perfectly Spanish, English and Chinese; I can also communicate in Italian and other EU languages, so you won´t get lost in translation with my in town NEVER.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is suitable for people who are executives or people of business profile who are looking for a very quiet place to rest and enjoy the good and quiet atmosphere after a long meeting or congress in Barcelona.
- No smoking;
- No pets;
- No party;
- No alchohol;
- Keep everything clean;
- Save water;
- Respecto the sleep of the others;
- Wash the dishes after having meals;
- Only receive guests older than 24 years old;
- It´s not allowed to bring any extra guest who doesn´t appear in the reservation.
If you respect the norms above, you can feel home completely in my place, because it´s also yours.