Our 3 bedroom Bach, nestled in the green gully a stone's throw from golden Little Kaiteriteri Beach has a big dose of Kiwi quirk, with a hint of Palm Springs.
Mon Coeur - 'my heart' in french is an apt name for this seaside sweetie. The expat Kiwi owner has longed for the time when she can return to beloved home soil (albeit temporarily) to enjoy the unmatched lifestyle New Zealand has to offer. An accomplished interior designer, she has given this Bach a superb overhaul inside and out - stay home in luxury or join the action in Kaiteriteri Beach 5 mins away. Two queen bedrooms, and a large dormitory-style room accommodate 8-10 people with ease. No fighting for bathrooms, we have 2.5 for you to enjoy with a full size freestanding bathtub to soak your sun-kissed self in. Enjoy two amazing outdoor living spaces, the deck with BBQ overlooking the sparkling sea, or the ground level retreat complete with beanbag loungers.
Our guests have access to all spaces and amenities, with the exception of the carport.
Общение с гостями
We will be in contact during the booking process, and following your visit, and our Property Manager, Barbara, will be available to you throughout your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Our nightly rate covers a maximum occupancy of 10 people. All stays at Mon Coeur attract a Linen and Clean fee of $165 NZD per stay, payable in advance with your security deposit. Minimum 2 night stay applies.
Mon Coeur Bach Rental Terms & Conditions
We require the names and full contact details of all adult parties and the agreed arrival and departure times and dates. The latter is important as we may have one group checking in on the same day another group is checking out and our Property Manager may need to contact you.
• 2 Nights
Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am
If a late checkout is required, please contact us via email prior to your stay to see if we can accommodate your request.
There is only limited time for cleaning, inspection and maintenance between bookings. Unless a late checkout is arranged in advance, a fee of $60NZD including GST will be applied for each hour, or part thereof, after 10am until the property is vacated. This will be deducted from the security deposit.
• If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given within 24 hours of check-in.
• Some online booking sites will mediate when necessary, and have the final say in all disputes. We will attempt to resolve reasonable complaints from guests within that period, otherwise, Mon Coeur will not enter into any disputes with regards to complaints from renters or their associates.
Why we ask for a Security Deposit?
• We ask for a security deposit as a show of good faith, to cover possible damage or loss.
• The amount is $500 NZD including GST per stay.
• Security Deposits will be accepted via Direct Deposit or via an online booking site, and will be refunded to the same account they were received from, in the same manner they were processed.
CLEANING THE BACH
There are basically two points here:
• We require payment of the specified linen and cleaning fee for each stay; and
• We ask renters to leave the Bach as you found it. Please refer to your cleaning responsibilities as a RENTER as outlined in detail later in this document.
• Please note unless requested, there is no cleaning provided during the period of your stay. If further cleaning is required, this can be negotiated directly with the Property Manager, Barbara Jefferies.
• The maximum number of occupants is 10 on the property at any given time.
• All areas of the property are available to guests with the exception of the garage.
• We do not allow pets on the property at any time, with the exception of guide dogs by prior written notification.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
• We do not allow camping (tents, campers or caravan) on the property.
• We do not rent the property to anyone under the age of 21 years. All minors must be accompanied by an adult or guardian over the age of 21 years.
NO PARTIES OR EVENTS ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY.
We attempt to:
• Provide and maintain the premises in a reasonable condition.
• Provide Fair representation of the property on online booking sites.
• Allow the tenants quiet enjoyment of the premises.
• Comply with all building, health and safety standards that apply to the premises.
• Not interfere with the supply of services to the premises.
• Return your Security Deposit promptly as outlined previously.
You agree to:
• Use the property principally for residential purposes.
• Not damage or permit damage to the premises, and inform the Property Manager of any damage.
• Not disturb the neighbours.
• Not alter the property without the Property Manager’s permission.
• Not use the property for any unlawful purposes.
• Leave the property clean and tidy, and clear of rubbish and possessions at the end of the tenancy. The cleaning fee paid by the Renter allows for TWO HOURS of cleaning following your departure by our Cleaning Staff. This is the length of time it takes to professionally detail the Bach following each rental provided the Bach has been left as it was found. Due to the limited change over time available to our cleaning staff, we must insist that at the end of the rental period the guests leave the property and contents in a clean, tidy state.
Specifically: a) The floors are to be swept and vacuumed, b)cupboards and benches wiped, c) crockery, glassware and cooking utensils washed and put away, d) fridge is left empty with no food or drink items left in it, e) properly dispose of rubbish in bins provided, f) bathrooms are left tidy with vanity, shower and bath surfaces wiped out, g) all linens are stripped and removed to the laundry for collection by the cleaner, and h) that the BBQ is left clean. You do not need to launder any linens, simply remove them all to the laundry for the cleaner to collect.
• Leave all chattels supplied with the tenancy.
• Not exceed the maximum number of occupants stated in this agreement.
• Guests are expected to look after and take all reasonable care of the property and all furnishings and equipment included in the property.
• The RENTER will report any faults, breakages or damage to the PROPERTY MANAGER as soon as possible.
Ensure all doors and windows are securely shut and locked when
leaving the property unattended and on final departure.
• In the event that excess cleaning is required the RENTER will be charged at the rate of $32.00NZD + 15% GST per hour and this amount will be deducted from the security deposit.
• The OWNER or the PROPERTY MANAGER has the right to evict tenants from the property during their stay if it is deemed by the PROPERTY MANAGER that the tenants are not looking after the property properly. The security deposit refund will be reduced if there are any breakages or damages to the house or contents or if any of the house contents are missing.
• The RENTER will respect that the house is situated in a family orientated environment, offering privacy and tranquility. Therefore the playing of excessively loud music, parties and functions are not permitted. The RENTER’s stay may be terminated, or your security deposit may be retained if this condition is not met.
• Under no circumstances will we accept cleaning of fish on the premises.
• All linen is included in the tariff. Supply of beach towels is included.
• A small amount of complimentary soap, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder and body wash, as well as coffee, teas and sugar are provided for use if needed. However, Guests are to provide their own groceries and household goods e.g. soap, shampoo, detergents, washing powder, as this accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis.
• Guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive holiday and travel insurance to cater for any unforseen circumstances, including booking cancellations. The use of accommodation and amenities are offered on the condition that they are used entirely at the RENTERS own risk. The OWNER or PROPERTY MANAGER cannot accept responsibility for accidents, injuries, death, or loss or damage to users or visitor’s property or belongings, including vehicles however caused.
• The RENTER will recognize that in the unlikely event that the accommodation is rendered uninhabitable due to fire, earthquake or any other means beyond the OWNERS control, OWNER liability will be limited to a refund of the monies paid only.
By confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the terms set out in this document in its entirety. This agreement may only be undertaken by an adult over 21 years of age, who will be staying at the Bach during the rental period.
Passionately creative, enquiring of mind, with a huge lust for life - that's me. I wear many hats including Mum, Wife, Friend, Mentor, Stylist, Designer, Sports Nut, Taxi Driver, Confidant, and so much more and I love it all...
My space will transport you to a corner of my imagination in a wonderful location, for a special vacation. Enjoy!