This space is awesome for a few reason,
1. it is perfect if you're travelling by yourself or new to the city as you would be sharing the house with my two roommates who are both cool chicks that know the city really well and can give you advice on places to go!
2. for being in Toronto our place is pretty huge, not only do we have a spacious living room, a big kitchen and a sweet deck, but the room you would be staying in is also pretty big.
3. we are right downtown and right beside a major streetcar route as well as about a block's walk to two 24 hour streetcar routes that can get you almost anywhere you need to go!
I am leaving for a month to go travel but I would love it if someone could use the space while I am gone, my roomies would feel most comfortable with a female, so I am sorry boys I know you are all very disappointed.
So if you have any questions please feel free to message me and I would love to answer them for you!
Right now the room is listed at $50/night mostly just because of the amazing location and the spacious house but I am open to negotiation depending on how long you would like to stay.
I hope to hear from you soon :)
- 3 Major streetcar routes (2 of which are 24 hours)
- In house washer/dryer
- 2 Awesome ladies that can tell you where to go
- 10 min streetcar ride to the heart of the downtown core
Well I won't be here while you stay but my roommates are as friendly as you would like them to be, they will totally give you your space if you want it or they will be your friends if you want that as well!
- No smoking inside the house but you are welcome to smoke on the deck
- We are 420 friendly
- Must be okay with rabbits as we have one in the house
- We are fine if you bring a friend or two back to the house with you just no parties please!
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.