Situated in Anda, Rullan Apartelle offers peaceful and homely accommodation with free WiFi available in public areas. It houses a lush green garden and provides complimentary parking space on site.
Comfortable, air-conditioned apartments feature a private entrance, dining area and a separate living room with sofa and flat-screen TV. They include a kitchenette equipped with a fridge, microwave, rice cooker and tea/coffee maker. Attached bathroom has towels and shower facility.
- 50 minutes drive from Alaminos City
- 20 minutes drive to Bolinao town proper
- 15 minutes drive to Tondol White Sand Beach
- 5 minutes walk to Anda public market
The place is easily accessible through public transportation and near the bus terminals (i.e., Five Star, Dagupan Bus) along Poblacion-Awag Road. Perfect for tourists and those locals with large groups who want to explore the beauty of Anda.
Общение с гостями
At Rullan Apartelle, the friendly host is fluently-conversed in Filipino and English.
Assigned manager will be willing to accommodate you 24/7. If you have some questions about your stay, where places to go, what restaurant is the best to dine, just feel free to ask.
The manager will also help you arrange your tour if you want to go to the famous Hundred Islands and Tondol Beach.
1. Please bring 2 photocopies of your passport or any government issued ID for smooth check-in process.
2. Smoking inside the room is strictly prohibited. No pets are allowed.
3. Unauthorized guests are not allowed for an overnight stay.
4. If our apartment is not full, we can accommodate early check in but it costs Php 150.00 per hour. Otherwise check in times are after 3:00 p.m. and check out is by 11:00 a.m. Early check in does not work if we have back-to-back bookings.
5. Guests will be charged a late check-out fee if they have not checked out or made arrangements with the General Manager. The late check-out fee is Php 150.00 per hour. Guests can stay for a maximum of 3 hours. After 3 hours, the guests will be charged equal to one night’s rate.
У этого хозяина 7 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am currently residing in San Diego, California but often visit the Philippines for leisure especially the island of Anda, Pangasinan.
I truly like this place due to its natural beauty and environment. The people are friendly and it is a quiet and safe place to stay. A really good destination to relax and unwind!
I also enjoy traveling around the world to explore other places and learn diverse cultures.