Entire Home. Save $ on rental car; walk everywhere. Includes awesome front patio with BBQ, Basketball hoop, a deep bath, bikes to use. A great place to call home. 3 bedrooms, sleeps 5-6: Master w/ Queen, Guest room w/Queen, kids room w/1 twin and an inflatable bed. Reviews? See (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) #620880 (new to AirBnB).
Great safe, quiet, friendly neighborhood, and all-new furniture, appliances, fixtures.
door code for easy entry. Check in at 3. Check out at 11. bikes for roaming, towels, toiletries, espresso machine, all you need to be right at home
Общение с гостями
as much as guests want--usually just to make sure all is ok. This is our primary home--we share it with you when we travel and have a skilled friend who can help out if there is a problem or something needs fixing
Другие важные подробности
There is a skateboard half-pipe in the backyard that our son built; it is off limits because we want you to be safe!
Choose kind and gentle when it comes to treating our home with care. Take your shoes off if they're muddy, put the trash out on Tuesdays, bring the dance party inside after 10pm because we love our neighbors. This is our private, and only home, not a vacation rental. We want you to feel right at home, AND we want to return home feeling grateful and ready to do this again!
House rules: OUR NUMBER: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• CHECK-IN: 3pm. CHECK-OUT: 11am. If you want more time to sleep in or if you think you might arrive early, just call and ask.
• DOOR CODE: we have a keypad on the house. We'll send you the code in a message before you arrive. It's a super safe neighborhood, but to make sure that you have a great visit, keep the door locked at night and when you're out.
• This is a NON-SMOKING home.
• PETS are not permitted in our home under any conditions.
• MAX 6 PERSONS in the home. Please call if you need to have additional people, even temporarily in our home. We’re reasonable. We’ll work something out!
• QUIET hours are between 10pm and 6am, to keep good neighbors happy. NO inviting additional people to the house beyond the number specified in the reservation. If you’re coming to Boulder to party you’ve picked a great town to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
• STEREO: is a SONOS unit in the living room. It operates through the wifi. You can easily download the app onto your phone, enter our wifi and password and then you’ll have access to any Pandora stations you want.
• SHOES OFF: While not a rule, we are a shoes-off home inside. Please keep muddy shoes off carpets.
• PARKING –available in the driveway (west of the house) or on the road. No permits are required for short stays of one week to one month. Owner reserves right to park own vehicles behind the house and out of the way of the renter’s access to driveway from street.
• CLOSETS: Do NOT enter locked closets or rooms. They are storing personal items.
• DRUGS: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. It’s confusing, I know, since CO is a state with legalized marijuana for those over 21, but we’re a home and a close-knit neighborhood with tons of children around. Thanks for understanding!
• TRASH/RECYCLING/COMPOST: goes out to the curb on Tuesday mornings before 7:30am. There are several large brown bins in the driveway to the west that we share with our neighbors. Try to put everything in the bins marked 1547, but if there is overflow, fine to use 1537’s bins. We help each other by taking ALL the bins out each Tuesday. For compost & recycling, the schedule alternates between the two each week. They tend to take compost/recycling by 7:30am, and trash later in the day.
• CLEANING: We hire professional cleaners between each guest stay. Still, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, there is no daily service.
• LAUNDRY: We have a washer & dryer available for your use. For cleaner clothes and no fires, please clean out any lint in 2 places between loads: 1) in big sink to the left of the washer 2) in lint trap on top of dryer
• FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: one under the kitchen sink. One in the downstairs masters bedroom closet.
• CIRCUIT BREAKERS, SMOKE ALARMS, ETC: Should you blow a fuse by accident (not the kind you blow when you find out your favorite brewery is closed), the fusebox/circuit breaker switches are in a gray panel box in the carport out back. We replace all the batteries in the smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors twice a year, every year. They are up-to-date & well-maintained.
• TOILETS: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to NOT flush applicators or any feminine products in the toilets because of our old, delicate pipes! We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
• BREAK SOMETHING? We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
• FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
• WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
• LIABILITY: The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). All guests assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
EMERGENCY INFO: Never hesitate to call 911. The closest hospital with an ER room is FOOTHILLS HOSPITAL at 4747 Arapahoe Ave. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). It's about a 6-min drive. There is a card posted in the kitchen with more local ER information, just in case, and the names of our neighbors if you have any questions.
We are a teacher and wildlife biologist from VT, now living in Boulder. 5 things I can't live without: my husband (he makes me laugh), our children (at 13 & 11, they are brave and fun), a notebook (I write and scribble a lot), an old pair of running shoes (for trail running and exploring).