A beautifully designed, newly converted self-contained annexe to Moor Lane House, situated in the East Devon village of Talaton. The 'West End' provides a comfortable private base for exploring the beautiful county of Devon.
The well equipped two-storey annexe comprises: a small country style kitchen, stylish wet-room, a comfortable sitting room and a double bedroom.
The Ground Floor:
- Kitchen/Dining area: oven & hob, microwave oven, toaster, fridge (with icebox) and all kitchen-wear; wall-mounted TV/radio.
- Wet-room: electric-shower, basin and loo & towel rail.
The First Floor:
- Sitting Room: comfortable sofa, Freeview TV, DVD (and video player), Digital Radio & iPod docking Hi-Fi.
- Bedroom: a simple, smart bedroom with a 4'6'' double bed; a chest of drawers and hanging space.
- Free wi-fi.
- Mobile signals are good in most areas.
- Parking: There is on-drive parking available and storage for bicycles if required.
- Outside Space: There is a small garden in front of the annexe which guests will have sole use of.
- Linen: Towels, bed linen, hair-dryer, and independent electric central heating are all provided.
The annexe has its own separate front door - thus the guests will be given their own key to come and go as they wish. There is a small garden with a table and chairs for your use beside the parking space , but the gardens to the rear and side of the house will unfortunately be off limits.
Общение с гостями
We're usually around and always happy to help.
Другие важные подробности
We live in the beautiful Devon countryside and are blessed with a dawn chorus of birdsong accompanied by an orchestra of rook chatter! The contribution that nature makes to our surroundings is something I cannot influence and from our many reviews, happily most guests have embraced this!
Please leave The West End as you would wish to find it.
The annexe is not suitable for children or dogs.
This is a No Smoking property.
If you are bringing two cars, please park the second car on our drive in front of the house beside the Freelander - please do not park on the public lane - Thank you.
Married for 40+ years to Architect husband Simon, we built Moor Lane House 28 years ago. We have two grown-up children. After travelling to Australia in 2014, where we learned about Airbnb, we now enjoy sharing our lovely bit of Devon countryside with travellers from all over the world!