On Seven Residence, nestled in the heart of the Niagara Wine Route, a five minute drive to Old Town.
A perfect setting to visit wineries, bicycle along the Niagara River, attend the theater, sight see, or simply enjoy the beauty of the residence’s grounds.
A perfect setting to visit wineries, bicycle along the Niagara River, attend the theater, sight see, or simply enjoy the beauty of the residence’s grounds and panoramic views of vineyards, the Niagara Escarpment, Brock's Monument and the Lewiston Bridge.
On Seven Residence offers you privacy and tranquility through fifteen acres of organic vines, fruit trees, flowers and vegetables gardens all cared through sustainable farming practices.
The flagstone patio has been designed to enhance the natural outdoor experience. Enjoy your morning with specialty coffee or tea on the cedar deck while overlooking wine country, dine alfresco under the bright stars viewed through the pergola, or showcase your culinary skills on the harvest table overlooking the vineyards.
On Seven Residence has been elegantly designed with a gourmet chef’s kitchen, hand-scraped hardwood floors and Italian leather chairs. On Seven Residence provides a selection of premium television channels and wireless Internet.
A three-sided fireplace and air conditioner will always fulfill your comfort needs.
In the evening, retire in one of three bedrooms each fitted with pillow top comfort queen sized beds and luxurious linens. The three bathrooms include designer towels and natural soaps.
On Seven Residence offers a truly unique and memorable Niagara-on-the-Lake experience in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
Also note: a 13% HST tax will be required at time of check-in by credit card. Summer long weekends have a 3 night rental minimum.
Guest have access to the entire home and back patio.
Общение с гостями
Booking, check-in and in the unlikely event of a deficiency.
Renter must be 25 years of age or older.
A 13% tax will be charged at check in.
Cancellation policy: Strict - Please note that we have a short rental period and therefore adhere to the STRICT policy and definition that can be found on Airbnb.
Arrival day please call us when you approach Niagara-on-the-Lake (either at the QEW exit or border cross) so we may coordinate our meeting at On Seven Residence.
Supplied Items: Linens, towels, dishes, glasses and utensils are provided. For your added convenience, we provide coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper and a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, shampoo, dish washing, laundry detergent and cleaning supplies.
You are responsible for any additional items you require during your stay.
1. Liability: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to On Seven Residence (inside or outside), including all content. The Property Owners and Property Management are NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants, or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including children, both inside and outside of the premises, at all times during the rental period.
2. Loss or Damage: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage assessed upon departure. If extra cleaning or sanitizing is required over and above what would be considered normal wear and tear, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs and a detailed description will be supplied.
3. Shoes: Occupants are asked to remove their shoes inside On Seven Residence to protect the floors and rugs.
4. Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Niagara-on-the-Lake by-laws, ‘quiet time’ for the Town is 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM, so we ask that you respect this by-law. In addition, we require that at all times all occupants behave appropriately and respect On Seven Residence’s neighbours.
5. Parties: We do not allow weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, parties of any other sort, or gatherings other than with those on the occupant’s list.
6. Non-Smoking Policy: ABSOLUTELY no smoking or illicit substances are permitted inside or outside the premises of On Seven Residence.
7. Odours: Please refrain from cooking foods or creating aromas that linger beyond your stay. If odours remain past your stay and result in the relocation of the next occupants, you will be charged for the full amount of that reservation and all costs to restore On Seven Residence to its original state. Any cooking items that could cause a lasting aroma should be cooked outdoors on the BBQ. We are a scent sensitive residence.
8. Pet Policy: ABSOLUTELY no pets allowed.
9. Candles: ABSOLUTELY no wick burning candles are allowed. However, we do allow battery operated candles.
10. Residence Maintenance: On Seven Residence is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your check-out. Please help us maintain the residence in a good and clean condition by following these simple procedures:
a) Place all used towels in a bathtub or shower,
b) The kitchen should be cleaned,
c) Start the dishwasher prior to checking out, and
c) Dispose of all waste materials into specific bins as instructed upon arrival.
Note: if you wish to have housekeeping services during your stay, please let us know and we can arrange these services at an additional fee.
11. Furniture: Please do not rearrange furniture and keep indoor furniture inside, and outdoor furniture outside. Charges will be billed if the furniture is moved.
12. Information sheet/residence policies and rules: Upon arrival the information sheet, policies, and rules will be provided for your review. Please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies, and rules. Contact us immediately if you identify any residence deficiencies so that we may address them at the beginning of your stay.
13. Reservations are non-transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
14. Please respect the surrounding fruit trees and vegetable gardens on the property as they are cared by a local organic farmer. If you wish to purchase some fruits/vegetables, we can direct you to make the purchase.
15. During your stay, maintenance work may be performed on the outside of the residence such as grounds keeping/maintenance.
16. Please do not use On Seven Residence towels to remove make-up. Disposable make up removers are provided so that towels and linens do not get stained.
17. Pay Per View Channels: On Seven Residence provides a selection of premium channels as part of your stay. If occupants order/watch channels not part of the provided selection, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs.
18. Wi-Fi / Internet: On Seven Residence provides Wi-Fi during your stay. While On Seven Residence provides ‘fair / reasonable’ Wi-Fi data usage, we do not provide unlimited Wi-Fi data usage. Any usage beyond what is deemed to be ‘fair / reasonable’ will be charged to the guest at the going Wi-Fi carrier rate. The assessment of ‘fair / reasonable’ Wi-Fi usage is at the sole discretion of On Seven Residence.
19. Check out time is 11:00 AM. NOTL Vacation Rentals reserves the right to charge an additional night for any late check-out not approved prior to check-in.
С 01 ноябрь 2017 - 01 март 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 1 ночь.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Vacation Rentals is Property Management Firm in Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls Ontario, offering premier private home vacation rentals.
Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL) Vacation Rentals is dedicated to meeting the needs of our guest from all over the world.
Whether you are one of our many repeat guests or visiting for the first time, the NOTL Vacation Rentals team is here to make your stay memorable.
Your own concierge - We meet you at the home, show you how things work, provide any needed directions, provide restaurant/winery suggestions and then let you get on with your stay. If you need anything after that, an experienced team member is only a phone call away!
Our process for check-in and check-out is seamless.
Book your next vacation with us!
Exceeding Guest Expectations, one stay at a time!