3 Acres in Beachside Mount Martha, Sleeps 16, heated pool and spa, Gymnasium, Flood lit Tennis Court, Trampoline, Kids Playground, remote control buggy, Horse Areana, Foxtel, wireless internet, Air Conditioning, Pet Friendly with approval by owners.
The Magic Kingdom is 3 Acres beachside in Mount Martha.
The property is very private with a long drive that makes you feel like your on holiday as soon as you cross the bridge! Walking distance to the beach and shops the location is just perfect for the best of everything, privacy, beach, shops, golf and rest!
The Property sleeps 14 in the house and 2 in the self contained unit. The house has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, and 2 other bedrooms downstairs and the other 2 bedrooms upstairs.
The kitchen has 2 ovens, dishwasher and fridge with ice making machine. It also has an opening severy to the pool deck to serve food and drink through.
The lounge has a large plasma, open fireplace, platinum foxtel, and surrond sound stereo.
The rumpus room is full of toys, playstation 3 and books for the kids. There is also a fully equipped gymnasium complete with stereo and tv to maintain your fitness in while on vacation.
The house is fully airconditioned and has wireless internet. There is undercover parking and a huge driveway that can park a boat or up to 10 cars in easily.
The entertaining area outside is amazing with a 14m heated solar and gas pool, 12 seater spa, and a fantastic BBQ area. Umbrellas in all the right spots to give shade while enjoing the pool, spa and outdoor lounge.
There is also a separate self contained unit that has a kitchen and bathroom that allows you to sleep another 2 people. This is also used for functions and wedding catering and is rented separately to the house if you need it.
There is a synthetic tennis court with lights and an undercover seated area for spectators.
There is a playground with swings and monkey bars for the kids and a treehouse for climbing. Also a large trampoline and 3 acres to explore for the kids to make cubby houses in. There is also a remote control buggy track and mountain bike track for the big and little kids in the family to enjoy.
The property allows you to bring your horse as there are 2 amazing paddocks one with a stable, and a state of the art 60 by 20 sand arena. We are also happy for you to bring your dog.
The Mount Martha Public golf course is at the front gate!
Guests have access to use 3 acres. The self contained unit is locked unless that is hired at an additional fee by the guest. $200 per night.
Общение с гостями
The 2 acres next door has a horse arena in the top paddock that may be used time to time by the owners children that ride horses. It is well away from the house. You will not know they are there.
The maintenance and lawn mowing man may need to come and clean the pool, do lawns and garden maintenance during your stay. If this is a problem please advise the owners.
Другие важные подробности
Check in is 3pm Checkout is 10 am.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these booking terms and conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by the owners of The Magic Kingdom.
1. Application: Your application will be processed within 24 hours once we have confirmed receiving it. This is a booking enquiry only and you will be notified by us once your application has been accepted. Booking confirmation will only be given once we receive 50% of your rent as a deposit. All bookings are subject to owner’s approval.
2. Minimum Night Bookings: 1 night stays allowed, 3 night minimum on long weekends, unless otherwise approved by the owners.
3.Guest Details: By signing and accepting these Terms and Conditions You will be the Registered Guest. The Registered Guest’s name must exactly match the name provided at the time of booking. The Registered Guest must supply a mobile phone number which ensures they can be contactable when occupying the residence 24/7 for security purposes. The Registered Guest is responsible for the Property and its contents for the entire period of your booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages caused by any guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs. It is the responsibility of the Registered Guest named in the booking confirmation to ensure all guests and visitors are aware of the terms and conditions. All booking variations and cancellations must be made by the Registered Guest only. Guests need to be pre approved prior to booking. Guest visiting hours are from 11am until 7pm. If guests are found outside these hours a charge of $200 per person per day will be deducted from the bond.
4. Occupancy Limits:
There is Occupancy / guest limit of 16 on the property– 14 in the house and 2 extra guests allowed if renting the self contained unit. If extra guests are found at the property, or numbers do not match booking forms, bond money will be automatically charged at $200 per person per day. And or guests will be asked to be removed immediately and or the booking can be terminated immediately. The Owners decision is final.
5. Linen & Servicing: Linen is supplied for the property including all linen and bedding, towels and tea towels. Pool and Beach towels are not supplied. The Property will not be serviced during your stay. Cleaning and servicing can be booked for you prior to your stay for an additional fee. Let us know and we can arrange a quote for you
6. Payment: 50% deposit of the rent is required to secure your dates. The other 50% is due one month prior to your stay. Until payment is received by us your booking is not confirmed. Should you wish to cancel, this is not refundable unless the owners can rebook the property for the entire period of the cancellation.
7. Cancellations: If you cancel your booking, a refund will only be made to you by us when another booking has been taken in its place for the same dates as your booking. Once a replacement booking is secured, your rent will be refunded less an administration fee of $100.00
8. Security Bond:
A $3000 BOND IS TO BE PAID IN FULL, THE WEEK PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OR ON THE DAY OF YOUR STAY AT THE PROPERTY AND WILL BE REFUNDED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AFTER HOUSEKEEPING HAS CLEANED AND INSPECTED THE PROPERTY WHEN YOU LEAVE.
Bond will be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to); any breakages or damage incurred during your stay; any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning, due to the Property being left in an unacceptable state; Additional servicing charges. The bond will be refunded within 7 days of your departure provided the property is left in a clean condition, with all rubbish removed and no damage caused.
9. Arrival/Departure Times: Arrival time is after 3pm, with departure by 10am during the low and shoulder season. During high season (from 15 December to 1 February) arrival time is after 4pm, with departure by 10am. This must be strictly adhered to. Late check out of 4pm or early check in of 10am can be arranged for $400 each. Please tick options on the last page to arrange this prior to arrival.
10. No Party Policy: Our holiday homes are located in quiet neighbourhoods.
A strict no party policy applies. We ask you keep noise to a minimum after 9pm and ensure the tennis court lights are switched off after 10pm. A Call out fee of $200 is charged each time from your bond if complaints are received and the owner has to come to the house. An inspection by the owner or representative may be conducted at any time if the owners have concerns regarding damage, noise or the number of people staying overnight at the property exceeds numbers stated on application form.
Strictly no functions allowed unless approved by the owners prior to arrival.
Strictly No Bucks or Hens Nights Allowed. Double bond may apply for some bookings.
Termination of booking may occur if:
a) The booking is not being “representative of a quiet safe neighbourhood”.
b) The Purpose of your stay is not what has been stated on the terms and conditions form
c) The property is in immediate danger of being damaged by unruly behaviour.
The termination of a stay is at the discretion of the owner or representative after inspection due to complaints or suspicion of breaches.
If termination of contract/eviction has been given you have, you must vacate immediately....
$200.00 can be charged every 15min before 11pm $300.00 per 15min after 11pm if you fail to vacate.
11. No Smoking Policy: No smoking inside the house or the self contained unit is permitted. There are no exceptions to this. Smoking is allowed out on the deck area. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in the correct manner and not flicked around the property. Any evidence of butts left at the property will result in additional charges for cleaning. Outdoor furniture damaged by smoker’s cigarette ash or butts will be charged to bond. All cigarette butts must be disposed of carefully.
12. No Pets Policy. We do not allow pets at the property. There are no exceptions to this. A fee of $100 per day will be charged from bond if pets are bought to the property. All cleaning and damages will also be charged.
13. Vacating the Property: When you vacate the Property you must leave it in the clean state you found it in on arrival. As a guide this typically includes washing dishes, cleaning the BBQ and removing excess rubbish that does not fit in bins provided. If the property is left in an untidy state you will be charged for reasonable additional cleaning costs.
14. Keys and key safes: After the stay all keys must be returned to where they were obtained from at the beginning of the stay or a fee of $50 shall be deducted from the bond. There is a key safe installed at the property, keys must not be forced in or the key safe may be damaged. In the event of the key safe being damaged a fee of $150 shall be deducted from the bond. Key safe codes must not be changed. In the event of a code change the key safe and their key contents will become unusable and a fee of $150 shall be deducted from the bond.
15. Property Damage: You agree to inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and/or its contents. The Property will be inspected by us within 48 hours of your departure. You will be responsible for any damages found at this inspection. All loses breakages or damages must be reported and paid for to the satisfaction of the owner. This cost shall be deducted from the bond.
16. Use of Pool/Spa Policy and Property Maintenance:
The pool and spa at the property, may only be used from 6am to 10pm. All pool/spa and electronic filter settings are professionally
managed and maintained and are not to be altered by guests. You will be liable for additional maintenance costs should the settings or controls be changed.
A representative may visit the property daily to service the pool and spa. This is usually done before 7.30am. The landlord may need to access a main switchboard located in the master bedroom linen cupboard if there is a blackout to reset. This would only be done with permission from the person who has signed the terms and conditions forms. Lawns may need doing on extended stay bookings.
17. Limitation of Liability: We do our best to ensure your booking arrangements are satisfactory, however We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond Our control including, but not limited to, incidents at the Property, war, civil disturbance, terrorism, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
18. Breaches: If you breach any of these terms and conditions, We reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately and you will forfeit any future nights stay and there will be no refund.
19. The booking is made in good faith by the owners at the time of the booking.
Actions taken by the owner is beyond our control, such as the property being sold, or the property taken off the rental market, the property being altered, or the tariff changed before the stay. Therefore the owners reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise which renders the booking impractical. In the event we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation on dates suitable to you, failing which all bond monies will be refunded.
20. The description of the property is made in good faith from information supplied by the owner but no responsibility for incorrect description or omissions can be accepted.
21. The owners act in good faith when taking bookings; therefore we accept no
responsibility for bookings made over the phone or by post without the tenant having inspected the property first. The owners are not responsible for the property not ‘meeting the expectations’ of the accommodation required.
22. Neither tents nor caravans are allowed on the property.
23. No refund shall be made for early departure or refusal to stay at the property.
24. Furniture must not be moved from the position they were found in or $100 may be deducted from the bond.
25. If the house in not vacated by the time shown on the Application Form the landlord has the right to claim an extra day’s rent to be deducted from the bond.
26. After the property is vacated the owner or the owner’s representative shall make an inspection of the property and their decision as to the state of the property, or damage caused is final.
27. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises.
28. The property has a shared drive until after the bridge where the driveway splits in two. There is a caretaker section on the top 2 acres. The Magic Kingdom resides on 3 acres. Please see property borders attachment. The top 2 acres is not accessible by guests. As guests of the Magic Kingdom you are welcome to use the whole 3 acres outlined on the map provided.
29. Items not permitted to be bought on the property without consent.
o Motorcycles and Quad Bikes,
o Sound Systems
o PA Systems
o Extra Speakers
o Dance Floors,
o Extra Beds
o Caterers without prior consent.
o No Strippers, topless waiters or other bucks or hens night entertainment.
o No Pets
o Portable cooking machines such as spit roast machines
30. Car Limits A maximum of 8 cars are allowed on the property at any stage unless prior arrangement is made. If more cars are bought to the property the landlord has the right to ask them to be removed.
31. The person who signed the Application Form is solely responsible for the booking and this person undertakes that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. That person becomes solely responsible for the care of the rental property, its contents and its surrounds. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.
У этого хозяина 11 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы