My beautiful studio flat has a perfect location: it’s a great starting point to discover Budapest. At the same time in a new building you will find a very quiet and sunny place with a nice balcony to help you relax while you are at home. During hot Hungarian summer you will enjoy the air conditioning. I serve you with a bottle of Hungarian wine, a nice art postcard gift, soaps, teas, coffe and cereals to make your stay more relaxing and comfortable. I can provide a Hungarian mobile phone/number during your stay, and with free Wi-Fi it's also a good choice for business trips. 14 English channels also help you relaxing while you are at home. You find in the flat maps, brochures and I help you arrange your program upon request.
The flat is fully equipped, with an IKEA sofa bed for 1-2 persons, air conditioner, full size bath, washing machine, hair dryer, iron, Wi-Fi and cable internet. In the kitchen you find an electric cooker with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and all utensils. There is a big size fridge and a spacious wardrobe for the guests. Bed linen and towels are provided and guests can use everything in the flat. Weekly cleaning and local tax are included.
- The bus stop is just in the corner, you find there buses for easy access to the city center and the bar district ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) – also night buses stop here (Reiner Frigyes Park 907, 973, Keleti Pályaudvar (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
- The metro station is within 5-8 minutes walk, stop of metro line 3 and also the terminal of the new metro line (metro 4). With metro line 4 you can go to Central Market in 5 minutes, to Gellért Bath in 6 minutes.
- Keleti Pályaudvar (East Railway Station) is 5 minutes walk
-City Park 10-15 minutes walk but just 5 minutes by bus, where you can find Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle, Heroes' Square, City Park Ice Rink, Budapest Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Dürer Kert Pub and Kertem Pub, Pántlika Bistro, Paprika Restaurant etc.
- At Keleti Pálayaudvar the publice bike rental services "Bubi" is also available, a great opportunity to explorethe city
- Garay Center only 2 minutes walk with Fresh Food market downstairs (Mon-Sat), budget supermarket, drug-store etc.
- Récsei Shopping Centre is 5 minutes walk with big supermarket, ATM, pharmacy, fitness centre and it has a free parking area
- You can do jogging in City Park or in the Stadium’s garden with a jogging path.
- Arena Plaza with IMAX cinema is also close to the apartment.
- If you come to Puskás Ferenc Stadion, Papp László Sport Arena or Syma Event and Congress Center for a sport or musical event or for a conference, it's a gerat place to stay: just a little walk from the flat
I appreciate it if you go out on the balcony for smoking. I respect guests with allergies – unfortunately pets are not allowed, and I also respect the interests of my neighbours.
Salut, je suis Adrienn. Je suis ravie de contribuer à la réussite de votre programme à Budapest. Cela me fait très plaisir d'accueillir des visiteurs français et francophones! Comme je suis une grande voyageuse, je connais exactement ce que les visiteurs d’une nouvelle ville ont besoin et dans mon appartement, je vous apporte tout le confort et les informations nécessaires. Je serais contente de vous montrer les meilleurs endroits de Budapest (des galeries et musées, des salles de concert, des bars ou des restaurants, etc.) en prenant en considération vos préférences.
Hi, I’m Adrienn. I would love to contribute to your perfect stay in Budapest, my home town. As traveler I know what a guest need and in my new flat I will provide you all the comfort and information you need. I would be happy to show you the best places – galleries and museums, concert halls and bars or restaurants etc., according to your own preferences.