This 2 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom cabin, located in the quiet Peter Pan area of Big Bear, has an awesome 270-degree view. It is 5 minutes drive to grocery stores, convention center, lake, and 10 mins to zoo, discovery center, ski resorts and the Village.
Check-in (3:00 pm)
- Sorry, No pets and no smoking are allowed inside the cabin.
- For safety precaution, please do not allow kids "under 6 years old" to sleep on the upper bunk beds.
- No loud party or illegal activities, cabin is in a quiet neighborhood.
- 8 guests MAXIMUM (staying and non-staying) are allowed, Cabin is NOT for big parties or events.
- No shoes in the bedrooms and living room, please bring your own slippers. If you forgot to bring one, there are some slippers in the cabin.
- If fireplace is used, put ash in the "metal" ash container located in the deck area or don't touch if still hot.
- Please bring firewoods if you want to use the fireplace.
- Relax and rewind. Make good memories.
Check-out (11:00 am sharp)
- Early check-in or late check-out is based upon the schedule or availability of the cabin and must be permitted by the host.
- Please wash and put away the dishes if used.
- Empty refrigerator or disposed perishable food items.
- Turn heater's thermostat down to 50 degrees after your stay.
- If trash bins on-site are full, please take your trash to public trash site (Either on 41974 Garstin Rd., Big Bear Lake or 39690 Big Bear Blvd., across from the Civic Center on Big Bear blvd)
- Winterized cabin by pouring antifreeze (pink solution) in the toilet bowls, bath tub, kitchen and bathroom sinks before you leave (Winter time only).
- Leave cabin as you found it.
- Turn light switches off except the motion sensor lights at the front door.
- Please CLOSE all the windows, lock doors and leave key in the lock box.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure gas oven knobs are on "off" position.
- Please send a text message to confirm that you've already checked-out.
Thanks for staying in our cabin!
My family loves nature and likes to visit various national parks. We live in Los Angeles, and to get closer to the nature we bought this cabin in 2014 as a second home and furnished it with rustic furniture and decors which bring the feeling of woods and rustic cabin. We love the serenity and beautiful views of Big Bear from this cabin and want to share it with you.
"Do unto others what you want others do unto you."