Our 2-bedroom apartment was designed with care and consideration for friends and guests, and is the perfect base to visit Sentosa, Marina Bay and central Singapore. Also great for month-long stays if you work in the CBD, Harbourfront or Mapletree Business City or nearby offices.
Enjoy resort living in a modern condo with a stunning pool. Vivocity shopping mall, a hawker centre and convenience stores are nearby.
Only 2 mins to the bus-stop and taxis, and 8 mins to the MRT subway station.
3 things guests like about our home:
• The stunning infinity swimming pool and jacuzzis.
• Home is stylishly and tastefully decorated.
• Super easy to get to Sentosa. Close to public transport, 24-hour convenience stores and Vivocity shopping mall, which is Singapore's largest and has great food options.
2 things guests don't like about our home:
• The 5th guest has to sleep on a futon mattress in the living room.
• Guests have to mind their noise levels at the pool and shared spaces.
Our apartment is 721 sqft and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master room has a king bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds. All fitted with quality spring mattresses, bedding and linens.
It is designed with a lot of heart and personal touches. The space suits couples, friends or a family. It is a good base for your perfect Singapore holiday. Or great for a quiet retreat or your work-stay in Singapore.
The apartment includes:
• Living room with sofa, 2 lounge chairs, TV
• Dining room with 4 chairs, infant high chair
• Bedroom with king bed
• Bedroom with 2 single beds (one is a pullout)
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 private balconies
• Free Wifi / Wireless
• Hotel-grade spring mattresses
• Good quality bedding and linen
• Quilts and blankets
• Bath and hand towels
• Washing machine with free laundry detergent
• Clothes dryer
• Clothes rack and a sunny balcony for drying wet clothes
• Tea and Coffee
• Drinking water
• Microwave and stove for light cooking
• Tableware, cutlery and glasses
• Kids' cutlery and tableware
• High chair for infants
• Hair dryer
• Travel adapter
• Baby cot (upon request)
• TV in the living room
• Additional room cleaning for stays over 10 nights. More frequent cleaning can be arranged for a fee
• Futon mattress and towels can be arranged for additional guests for a fee (for maximum 5 overnight guests in total)
Guests have access to the stunning swimming pool, kids' pool, 2 jacuzzis, the playground and gym on the premises.
Общение с гостями
We will assist you in the check-in and let us help make your holiday memorable by sharing fun facts, local information and sightseeing suggestions. As we are locals, please feel free to ask us anything about Singapore and we would be happy to help.
But if you prefer privacy, we'll be glad to keep interactions to the minimum.
Другие важные подробности
In consideration of our neighbours:
• We are not able to host groups for parties or book the BBQ pits.
• We are not able to do check-ins from 10pm-8am.
We provide a family-friendly environment by providing kiddy cutlery, a cot, and toys. Please request these if you require them.
Tea and coffee-making facilities, toaster and microwave are available in the kitchen. The stove can be used for light cooking (for example, heating food, making soup, preparing baby food).
When our schedule permits, we can pick up or drop off our guests at the nearest MRT subway station or taxi stand. It is also convenient to flag down taxis along the main road just 2 minutes' walk from our apartment.
This is our home which we love to share with travelers, please treat it like yours too.
In consideration of our neighbours and guests, please do not loiter or speak loudly along the walkway outside our home.
Please keep noise levels in the house low between 9pm to 9am.
Do be considerate to condo management and security guards. Do follow condo rules.
Maximum 5 overnight guests.
Thank you for your kind understanding!
У этого хозяина 616 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi. We're Jon and Ams. We are a fun-loving couple who love to travel and meet new people. Nature, art, history, culture, food... we want to experience it all!
Besides travelling to many places, we have also lived and worked overseas. Through the years, we've made so many friends in so many countries, we've lost count. It's great, cos' wherever we are, we have someone local who can show us the ropes.
Right now, home is Singapore. That's where we grew up and we want our kids to experience this fantastic city. They travel often with us and we want them to become global citizens.
We've worked as professionals in advertising, design, technology and real estate. That's why Airbnb is great! It brings together our skills and experience with all the things that we are passionate about.
In our travels, we've stayed in luxury resort, guesthouses, backpacker hostels, and even the occasional hut. The best places are always the ones that combine great customer service, location, ambience, value and that personal touch. That's what we want to give our guests as well.
We look forward to hosting you. :)
PS: We have help from our friends and housekeepers Sherwin, Michelle, Janice and Ariel so you will see them around our home