This is a large, beautiful guest room with garden view, very comfortable queen size bed, desk, rocking chair, large closet, dresser, wood floor and carpet in a beautiful, quiet home surrounded by plants and trees in Menlo Park, minutes from the 101, 15min drive or 30min bike ride from Stanford.
An updated 1948 house with garden views, trees, lots of light, character and charm in a quiet neighborhoody neighborhood of Menlo Park. Located at the very center of Silicon Valley, minutes (by car) from 101, the social network company, Stanford, Palo Alto, Sand Hill Road, 15min from San Francisco airport and 25-30 minutes from San Francisco and San Jose. 8min drive or 20min bike from the social network company (3 miles). 12-15min drive or 20-30min bike from Stanford campus (5 miles).
Guests have access to the common areas of the house: kitchen, family room, dining/living room, patio, front and backyard, guest bathroom and second bathroom if the guest bathroom is occupied. Access to laundry for stays of a week or more - it's in my bedroom so need to coordinate with me.
Общение с гостями
I live in the home with my daughter and we enjoy interacting with guests when we're around - while also quite busy with work and school, and we also respect their privacy. I share 3 rooms in my house on Airbnb so there are opportunities to interact with other guests if desired.
Другие важные подробности
There is fast wifi throughout the property.
- Please help keep everything as clean as you find it.
- No shoes in the house and cottage. I have fluffy socks and slippers you can borrow.
- Please minimize electronic noise. Please be mindful of the other guests staying at the house.
- Please be mindful of water and electricity/gas usage, especially water as we've been facing a drought in California. Please turn lights off when you leave your room.
- I provide a shelf in the fridge and in a cabinet to store your own food. Light use of the kitchen is allowed (kettle, microwave, stove on occasion, dishes).
- The ambience is generally studious and quiet, although we also at times enjoy socializing in the kitchen and family room and sometimes around a fire in the patio. The neighborhood is quiet except for the very occasional Saturday night house party. I have earplugs on the kitchen counter if needed (they rarely are).
- You can use the washer/dryer if you stay for a week or more. Please coordinate with me as it is in my room.
- Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay at my house more enjoyable! My hope is that my home feels like your home away from home.
У этого хозяина 173 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I live in Menlo Park with my wonderful 11-yo daughter in a beautiful home that I like to share with Airbnb guests from all around the world. I work with a number of tech companies as an executive coach and consultant. I am an MIT alumna, originally from France.