Only 3km from Portorož and Piran, we're situated at a stunning and peaceful location on Šentjane hill (150m above sea level).
This location is ideal for guests with a car or for guests who enjoy an uphill walk.
Room no.6 is located on the first floor of the house. The bedroom has a bed size 180 x 190 . It is suitable for 2 persons. The room has an air-conditioner and a TV set. The bathroom and fridge are shared with Room no.5. * Common space where guests can cook the meals, Rent-a- Bike
Dream Room 6
Room no. 6 is located on the first floor of the house. The bedroom has a matrimonial bed size 180 x 190. It is suitable for 2 persons. The room has an air-conditioner and a TV set. The bathroom is shared with Room no. 5. The refrigerator, which is placed on the corridor, is also shared with Room no. 5.
The price includes:
•Towels, (2 per person)
•Use of common kitchen
* Only 3km from Portorož and Piran, we're situated at a stunning and peaceful location on Šentjane hill (150m above sea level).
Note : This location is ideal for guests with a car or for guests who enjoy an uphill walk.
To make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, we ask you to follow the house rules.
1. Arrival is possible after 2pm and no later than 10pm. Departure until 10am.
2. Please submit your ID card, passport or driving license upon arrival. For children provide us with birth data.
3. Please lock your room. Main entry doors are always unlocked.
4. Please turn off air-condition when doors or windows in your room are open.
5. In the rooms and in the hallway, smoking is not allowed.
6. From 10 pm until 7am, night peace is required so in between this time please do not disturb other guests.
7. Please read the fire escape plan in the hallway and follow the instructions in case of fire.
8. Balcony, sitting area and outdoor kitchen are common spaces and are open to all guests. After each use, please clean kitchen, table and used dishes.
9. You can store your food and drinks in the refrigerator, which is located in the hallway in front of your room.
10. Please place your dirty towels in a plastic container located in the toilet. We can replace your towels after 3 nights’ stay. If you need them earlier, please let us know.
11. Please make sure to obtain the cleanliness of the rooms. If you want extra cleaning in your room, please let us know.
12. Over-night guests who are not declared and did not pay for the stay are not allowed.
13. In the showcases at the entrance are samples of our domestic products, which can also be purchased.
Thank you for your attention and adherence to house rules.
If you have any further questions or need additional clarification regarding your stay, we are at your service.
The best time to take a vacation is when we can spend time with one another and with ourselves. The place that we are inviting you to visit is unique for many reasons:
Did you know that our family has more than 60 years of experience in hospitality, kindness and attention for you, dear guests and visitors? Our grandparents were among the first landlords on the Slovene coast. We, who proudly continue this tradition are well aware of all the beauties that our environment has to offer.
Our home can be your oasis of peace and tranquillity where you can become one with nature . You can admire the splendid panoramic view across the fascinating blue bays of Piran and Strunjan under the shade of our cultivated olive trees.
Each season offers different possibilities of recreation, we welcome each and every visitor, families with children, smaller organized groups and everyone that chooses to visit us.
When everything blooms in spring we are drawn to nature and a new energy awakens our body. All the runners, hikers and bikers that will decide to go south-west will be able to visit the city of Portorož, the Forma Viva park, an outdoor museum of stone sculptures, and the Sečovlje salt pans which are more than 700 years old; the road going south-east, on the other hand, leads to the Landscape Park Strunjan, among fertile fields where kaki and other Istrian agricultural goods grow.
The exciting summer pampers us with sunbeams and its warm sea waves. The bright stars in the sky and the sweet smelling summer nights nourish our heart and soul!
The mornings begin with cheerful birds singing. You can take a bath in the nearby lifeguarded beaches of Piran, Portorož and Strunjan or choose a more intimate, wild beach between Strunjan and Izola, the so called Moon bay.
If you are interested in shopping or other kinds of diversions, there are plenty of dance clubs, concerts and events going on in the nearby cities of Piran, Izola, Koper … Trieste (Italy).
Autumn is a rainbow of golden and fiery shades interwoven with evergreen olive trees. In late autumn the olives are ripe for picking, you are welcome to experience the harvesting process first hand! We produce good quality homemade olive oil!
And when the year comes around, you can partake in our traditional New Year's party under the stars! Choose between a reinvigorating walk by the sea shore or a daring New Years’s jump in the sea. Seize the sunny winter day and discover all the fascinating blue shades it has to offer!
We look forward to spend precious moments together …
We are from Portorose, we rent rooms and apartments for guests in a really nice and peaceful location. Recommended for guests with car, or ones that like to take a long walks. We will make you feel like at home.