We are glad you had a very nice week. We would like to make a few points.
1) Concerning the two-room apartments: they are all of the same type and price - with different decor and colours. The Airbnb website shows their pictures all together because there is a limited number of pictures we can add.
2) Regarding the Enel power plant, it has not been working for two decades. So the heavy smogs you noticed must come from something else.
3) Also, the period of your stay (12-19 August) is the most expensive of the year. The price you paid is the standard price in the area for an apartment of four.
4) As soon as you informed us about the WiFi problem, we called a technician who ordered a new receiving antenna. Unfortunately, it took some days for the antenna to arrive because of the August holidays.
5) Finally, we are sorry that the pool area appeared to you less romantic than you expected. We think it depends on the fact that the surrounding area has been affected by the great drought of these months, so the fields were not as lush as usually.
Thanks for your stay,
Barbara and Corrado