The apartment is located in Sant'Ambrogio, an old working-class district even now inhabited by "real Florentines", outside mass tourism but a few minutes walk to the major monuments and museums. The Brunelleschi's "Cupola" is there, in front of you
The flat overloocks the square, the traditional seat of antiquarian shops and known for the Loggia del Pesce, once part of the old market of Florence.
From here all the places of ancient Florence can be visited on foot, but you can also take a bus or rent a bike. The bus stop and the bicycle rental are about 50 meters from home (Bus ticket € 1, 20 for 70 minutes. Rates for bike: € 2 for 1 hour - € 5 for 5 hours - € 10 for a day).
The apartment is on the second floor without elevator of an ancient building and it has been recently renovated.
- a living room where you will find the kitchen corner, a dining table and a double sofa bed
- a the bathroom with shower
- a large bedroom with a double bed.
NO BED FOR BABIES AND SMALL CHILDREN, so the apartment is suitable for families with children who can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room.
It can accomodate up 4 people.
In the kitchen: fridge, gas cooker, essentials for cooking and eating.
Washing machine, iron, hair dryer
Free internet- WiFi
NO AIR CONDITIONING, but the apartment is very airy and equipped with electric fan
Are provided: sheets and blankets, towels, shampoo and shower gel, laundry detergent and washing up liquid, kitchen roll and toilet paper
Общение с гостями
I will receive the guests personally and, in case of absence, you will find my son or a friend. During your stay you can call us or send us an email for any inquiry, we will do our best to give you helpful tips and solve any problems.
Другие важные подробности
- According to the Regulation of the Municipality of Florence you have to pay the TOURIST TAX. You pay for the first 7 nights: € 2.50 per night for each person, no tax for children under 12 years. You pay in cash at check-in
- Under Italian law I have to transmit to police your ID, so at check-in I will ask you a copy of your document: IDENTITY CARD OR PASSPORT FOR CITIZENS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION - PASSPORT FOR CITIZENS OF COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- You can not accommodate extra guests beyond those indicated in the reservation
- In cold weather the heating will be programmed to have 18 degrees Celsius at night and no more than 20 degrees Celsius during the day, according to Italian law.
- treat with care my home
- do not listen to loud music
- avoid unnecessary noises, expecially after 11 p.m.
- turn off electric light and gas when you go out
Pets are not allowed
You can smoke, but you have to ventilate the rooms and to avoid causing damage
You can not accommodate extra guests beyond those indicated in the reservation