- I donate 5% of my AirBnB payments from guests to charity: the "Pattaya Orphanage" located in Thailand. For ways to donate directly web search them & you'll find their website.
- Through 2015 we (guests + myself) have donated over $5,500.
- I charge the same nightly rate for a weekday, weekend, holiday, New Year's Eve, EDC, CES, etc. I have discounts for guests staying 7 nights or longer.
- For your stay there's: free bottled water, free use of my washer/dryer, wi-fi tablet, Kindle e-book reader, and printer/printing.
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 and even Bedroom 4 are available for your reservation/group.
- Private Bedrooms (see photos).
- I'll provide clean linen, pillow cases, blankets, towel & shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, floss, lotion+sunscreen. Guests can also use my: hair dryer, iron, ironing board, umbrellas, and so on.
- Some things I do not provide: mouthwash, washcloth.
- Free Snack/Breakfast Items (self-serve): AS AVAILABLE coffee, tea, instant noodles, milk, cereal, eggs, orange juice, sodas, bread, Nutella, peanut butter, nuts, kimchi, bananas, candy, crackers, etc.
- My alcohol (liquor, wine, beer) is NOT included with your stay.
- Access to Common Areas (see photos): Kitchen, Living Room, Family Room, laundry area with washer and dryer.
- Wi-Fi internet thru-out the house. Printer available.
Общение с гостями
- If you need assistance or have any questions/concerns, I will help as much as I can.
- I interact with guests as much or as little as they prefer.
Другие важные подробности
- Check-In starts at 3 pm but you can drop your bags off earlier. Check-Out is by 12 noon but you can leave your bags at the house for the rest of the day.
- Earlier Check-In or later Check-Out is possible depending on room availability.
- Smoking is permitted on the patio but not inside the house.
- I don't smoke at all or use 420. I have no pets.
У этого хозяина 117 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
American-Chinese who speaks English and some Spanish, Mandarin and Vietnamese. I was in the US Army and served in South Korea, Japan, Germany, Iraq and Kuwait but unfortunately don't speak much of those languages. I'm easy-going but I do like to keep things clean and tidy. My hobbies include eating (especially home-cooking), watching films (DVDs + Netflix is awesome), reading non-fiction (I subscribe to 10+ magazines) and of course seeing family and friends.