Modern Terrace House. Minutes walk Hyde Park, Town Hall, CBD. Door to door for airport. Mod cons. Quiet, leafy street. Local cafes, pub, wine bars. Great neighbours. Great public transport. Respectful guests who enjoy getting out and about.
SHARED SPACE for Host and Guest
• Fully furnished traditional Terrace House
• 2 levels (stairs), snug but comfortable
• White tiles on the bottom level keep the place cool in summer and contains the heat in winter surprisingly. Beautiful wooden floors in bedrooms upstairs
• Eclectic mix of fresh white, vintage and retro furniture
• Front room features Apple TV and Wifi
• Back door leads into a delightfully old fashioned outdoor bathroom, patio & lush garden, all well covered; plus small clothes line for fresh clothes hanging
• Shoes off and left at front door please
• Comfortable single bedroom that includes vintage wooden bed frame, mattress + protector, Sheridan bed linen, side table and pouf, table lamp, clothes rack, hanging drawers, window blinds, tower fan, grocery shopping bag, 3/4 length mirror, umbrella, bathrobe
• Key to lock bedroom door for privacy
• Wifi but reception is better downstairs
• Bedroom size, 2.15m length x 2 metres width, one person only!
BATHROOM / LAUNDRY
• Shampoo and conditioner, body wash, body lotion, clothes washing powder and sun screen (do not take products home)
• New LG front loader washing machine and new Electrolux dryer
• Share the electric stove/oven, new De'Longhi kettle and toaster, cutlery, cups and plates
HOUSEKEEPING / BILLS
• Electricity, gas, water, WiFi and kitchen and bathroom amenities such as kitchen detergent, clothes washing detergent, hand soap and use of crockery and cutlery covered in room rate (see amenities checklist)
Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, living room
Общение с гостями
I am a friendly Host who doesn't mind a bit of chat and suggesting places to go and things to do in the immediate local area. I may not necessarily be up to date with all the tourist attractions so I do appreciate Guests who do their research.
My house and location is geared for Guests who take advantage of this beautiful city and discover the magic of this city for themselves. Be adventurous!!
Другие важные подробности
• Art Gallery of NSW, Taronga Zoo, Manly, Bondi Beach, the Botanical Gardens and the Domain, Circular Quay, The Rocks, Darling Harbour, Watson's Bay
• Swimming or Gym: Cook & Phillip Pool, City Gym and Boy Charlton Pool
• Plenty of yoga places around the corner
RESTAURANTS & CAFES
• Philosophy on Stanley Street (great coffee and breakfast / lunch)
• Bar Reggio for pizza, Reggio Lounge on Stanley Street (well priced Italian / pasta for lunch and dinner)
• Big Boy Thai on Stanley Street (lunch and dinner)
• Samurai for Japanese on Stanley Street (lunch and dinner)
• Quattro Passi on Liverpool street (great Italian food and coffee for breakfast, lunch and some dinners)
BARS & PUBS
• Love Tilly Devine (wine bar)
• The Commons (wine bar)
• East Village, East Sydney Hotel and Lord Roberts (local pubs)
• Woolworth's supermarket is the closest on Crown street Woolloomooloo. IGA on Oxford street (pricey). For fresher produce, try Paddy's Markets in China town and Harris Farm markets in Potts Point only a brisk 10-15 min walk
Whilst we appreciate this service, we also put our homes at risk. Please adhere to the guidelines so the lovely space can be enjoyed by all. Please don't be the second person to abuse the trust of taking a memento or being a difficult personality! Unfortunately I do also need to mention that this is a home, not a hotel, and I am not the maid :)
Please confirm as soon as possible your arrival time. I value my time as much as yours and am happy to be flexible where possible.
DOs & DONT's (sorry, but...)
• Host will do majority of house cleaning, however please kindly clean up after yourself
• Host will do weekend bed and towel linen wash when requested for longer stays. Please leave linen in room when checking out
• Please look after the bed and towel linen as they are good quality. No food or drinks in bedroom and on sheets. Water is ok. Make use of plenty of space downstairs for eating etc. Any damages will be paid for by you. Girls, BYO makeup remover face wash
• Please bring your friendly, considerate and honest attitude
• No smoking in any part of the house, no couples and no pets
• Do not remove any items from the house without permission or for keepsake!
Hi and welcome to my page! I am An inner city professional who has a busy job and busy life! But I have opened up my home now for over 6 years now to offer well located and aesthetically pleasing inner city accommodation.
I am a local of over 17 years in the Darlinghurst area and happy to mention some good places. However I don't get to enjoy them as much as visited so please be adventurous and do your own research. G00gle is great to show what's on the map. Guests who don't rely on the Host but can look after themselves and get out and explore works well with this arrangement.
There are fantastic venues on our doorstep so whilst the kitchen facilities are there, sometimes it is more economical to eat out than cook for a short stay.
The room is private but the bathroom is shared with just myself. (For those who miss this on the profile).
If you apply for a reservation, please answer the following security questions:
. What is the purpose of your trip to Sydney?
. Do you know anyone in Sydney?
. What kind of work do you do?
I am at your disposal for any further questions let me know and hope to meet you for a wonderful and respectful stay.