Enjoy this beautiful apartment - 750sqft - 2 Bedrooms (beds: 1 full, 2 single). Remodeled, very functional.
Two private association gardens.
Located in the XVth district, walking distance from the Eiffel Tower.
Near subway lines 6, 8 and 10.
The apartment is simple and convenient; we are a family of 3 currently out of the country and would welcome you in our home.
You will have access to a living room with hardwood floor, large windows, sofa/bed [200X90 Cm], Flat panel HD TV [57 inch], and a foldable table [6 persons].
A full wooden bookcase is available so that you may enjoy some reading after a long day.
Joining the living room is an open kitchen furnished with an oven, 4 induction stoves, fridge, electric kettle and toaster.
A corridor provides access to the bedrooms.
The first bedroom has 2 single beds [200X90 Cm], one of them has mattress and slatted bed base, but no bed leg. We left a few toys for kids to enjoy.
The second bedroom has a US Queen Size bed [160x 200 Cm], closet and small desk.
The living room has also sofa/bed [200X90 Cm].
Beddings are furnished.
We also provide a travel cot, but without beddings [120x60 Cm].
The bathroom has a full bath with shower, with one vanity. The bathroom also has a small washer, clothes drying/hanging rack, iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Towels are available.
The restrooms are separated, accessible from the corridor, with a small sink.
There are two private association gardens downstairs.
This apartment is our home sweet home. We live there when we are in Paris, and we rent it when we travel. Its purpose is not only renting. We left in it our own using furniture, and books. It’s not brand new but it’s cosy.
You will be located in the premium retail “commerce neighborhood” of the XVth district, 25min walking distance from the Eiffel tower.
The neighborhood includes (within 10 minutes walking distance):
• Two municipal parks with playgrounds (Parc du Commerce and Parc St. Lambert).
• Numerous restaurants and bars.
• Several supermarkets (Franprix, Monop, G20…)
• An Organic Supermarket (Naturalia) in front of the residence.
• Several bakeries and pastries, incl. the renowned “Kayser”.
• Famed grocery chain “Gosselin”.
• Several Cheese-shops, incl. renowned “Thomas”.
• The retails stores of “Rue du Commerce”, a famous commercial street of Paris. Includes multitudes of popular and premium, worldwide brands.
• A traditional neighborhood, fresh market from local producers/artisans (temporary stands) every Wednesdays and Sunday mornings only, on the “boulevard de Grenelle” (between Motte-Piquet Grenelle and Dupleix subway stations).
• The brewery/restaurant “Le Bouquet Grenelle” offers fresh oysters from November to March, during weekends.
Also, the following subway lines are easily accessible:
• At 3 min walk, station name : "Commerce" Line 8 – this line serves : Champs de Mars, Opéra, République, Bastille...
• At 5 min walk station name : "Emile Zola" Line 10 – this line serves : Quartier Latin, Bon Marche, Jardin des Plantes, Beaugrenelle...
• At 10 min walk station name : "La Motte Piquet Grenelle" Line 6 - this line serves : Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Bastille...
You will have access to the whole apartment. We have just closed a small office and a dressing room where we store our administrative papers.
Unfortunately, animals and smokers are not welcome.
Books, toys and other items are available for your enjoyment during your stay, but we ask that they be returned in place as you leave, so that future guests may enjoy them.
Please notice that for the first bedroom 2 (two) single beds [200X90 Cm], and for the second bedroom US Queen Size bed [160x 200 Cm], beddings are furnished.
We didn't provide the bedding for the living room sofa/bed [200X90 Cm], And the travel cot [H(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm].
To ensure that all the guests can have the same number of dishes, cutlery, glasses, plates... thank you for notifying us if you break any of them.
If we do not find the same number of items after your departure, we'll ask you to refund it/them via the Airbnb resolution center.
We will provide 2 sets of keys. Please note we much charge 150 euros per lost key and 50 euros for each lost building pass, as these are our exact replacement costs.
Please do wash all kitchenware and clean up as you leave.