Great Value! 65" LG Smart TV/Fire Table/
Fireplace/BBQ/Comfy Beds! 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath, Sleeps 6-8. Spend your vacation in cozy comfort. 1/2 mile to Diamond Peak Resort, short drive to Mt. Rose or Heavenly. Walk down to the lake, Hyatt Casino, Spa and restaurants. This is not a Tahoe 'Time Capsule'! Everything important has been updated (kitchen, baths, windows, appliances, beds). New (real) hardwood floors just installed 6/2016.
Incline Village: Location, Location, Location: North Tahoe prime spot in quiet neighborhood complex. Away from the road noise and crowds but close to all Tahoe offers. 1/2 mile to Diamond Peak Resort, short drive to Mt. Rose or Heavenly. Walk down to the lake, Hyatt Casino, Spa and restaurants. Right next to the Championship Golf Course.
We stay here ourselves every chance we get so we like to keep it cozy and full of the comforts of home (like fluffy towels and pillows).
* Passes available to private Incline Beaches ($12 adult/ $4 child over 4)
The Layout Inside:
Wonderful condo in Incline--total remodel with many upgrades like new! 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, wrap-around deck, real maple hardwood floors, very light and bright. Granite counters, stainless appliances, dishwasher, fully stocked kitchen for cooking (Krueg coffee maker, Henkle knife set, etc.). Washer/Dryer inside a separate easy to access laundry room. Master with California King bed, private bath (full bath and shower, cable HDTV). Queen bed in room #2. Room #3 is a bunk bed room (two twin size) with cable for the kids. Brand new 65" UHD Smart TV upstairs with cable and Netflix/YouTube Wii, Wi-Fi and plug in for internet.
Newly remodeled downstairs bathrooms both have showers with full tubs. New Anderson windows, sliders blinds, electric fireplace with Blue Tooth speakers.
All rentals regardless of length require full payment in advance.
Guests have access to Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID) with the same privileges as owners. State of the art gym, olympic pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, and access to Incline's private beaches. (URL HIDDEN)
Incline Village Recreation Center has 10 tennis courts with daily or weekly memberships available. Incline Village High School has 4 tennis courts that are open to the public.
Incline Village is centrally located to several ski areas. Diamond Peak is known as a family friendly resort and is less than a mile away with local bus access. Within a 20 minute drive there is Mt. Rose or Northstar at Tahoe ski areas. Incline Village is centrally located (approximately 25 miles) to Heavenly Valley Resort in one direction or Squaw Valley Resort in the other direction. In the Lake Tahoe area there are over 13 ski areas. Cross country skiing or snow shoeing trails are only minutes away.
The Lake, Beaches and Tennis Courts:
Incline Village has three private beaches and a boat ramp available to renters with recreation passes. Lake Tahoe is less than 1 mile away, just down Country Club Drive. Sand Harbor State Beach is about 5 miles south on HYW 28. The Incline Village Tennis Center offers eleven pristine courts and is located next to the Recreation Center. The I. V. High School has four tennis courts that are open to the public.
Общение с гостями
We are not present during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Yes: Pets allowed on a case by case basis with written approval (extra cleaning fee will be charged). Rates subject to change. Please do not plan to travel with a pack (3 or more) or puppies with house-training/chewing/barking issues. Our cleaning service has allergies, so don't try to sneak your pet in :-) They ALWAYS know.
$375 Refundable Security Deposit due for rentals longer than 3 days.
Stays longer than 28 days are exempt from Washoe County transient tax of 13%. Ask for tax-free quote*
Tenants will be required to accept the terms of this rental agreement prior to booking.
1. This agreement entered into this on this day by the owner and by tenant.
2. This agreement is for 321 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV 89451.
. The tenants accept and agreed to the following provisions including miscellaneous provisions of this agreement.
4. CANCELLATIONS – Deposits are refundable if cancellation is received at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations and/or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days or after arrival date, payments will be retained. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. Smoking is NOT allowed. Renters will be charged an excessive smoke removal fee should unit be smoked in and need to be brought back to smoke free conditions.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. GUESTS STAYING 28 DAYS OR LONGER – must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Said renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. PETS are permitted on a case by case basis with prior written approval and require a pre-paid pet fee. Please do not try to sneak your pet in. The cleaning service charges us for pet hair and they can always tell. Let's not have that awkward conversation after you leave ;-)
11. Parking: Open Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking using provided parking permits. A fee of $100 may be charged for each parking permit that is not returned at time of check-out.
Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do
not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
13. Storms & Weather: No refunds will be given for storms or weather. We do not refund due to road conditions.
14. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $350 is required.
The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (30) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. Excessive cleaning fee and/or laundry fee will be applied. This includes copious amounts of sand.
d. All keys/parking passes are left and unit is left locked.
e. No linens are lost and/or damaged.
f. NO HOA citations have been received by renters. If so, renters are held responsible for payment.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement and/or the resident manager of the complex.
h. Modifications to the WiFi configuration are subject to a $75 service fee. Please call us PRIOR to plugging/unplugging or otherwise moving wires.
15. We will not rent to vacationing students or persons under 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
16. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-
17. Advisory Notice: Mountain Shadows HOA roofing project is nearing completion (estimated Fall 2014).
Our unit/bldg is complete however general noise from other units may result during business hours.
18. Attorney's Fee: In the event either party hereto fails to perform any of the obligations under this Agreement, or in the event of a dispute arises concerning interpretation of any term of this Agreement, the prevailing party is entitled to attorney fees and costs.
19. Severability: If any one or more of the terms contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality and unenforceability shall not affect any other term of this Agreement.
20. Modification or Changes in Agreement: All modification or changes of this Agreement must be in writing.