Check-In 3PM Check-Out 10.30AM
Spacious and stylish heritage apartment in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Walking distance to the MCG, Arts District, Fed Square and Flinders Street Station. Moments from some of Melbourne's best eateries!
Whether you are here for business, or just to explore Melbourne this fabulous 1 bedroom apartment is perfectly situated for you, located in the heart of Melbourne or what the locals call the ‘Paris’ end of the city.
This apartment has a bright and beautiful interior with wodden flooring and lovely large windows that look out over the city scape towards the MCG and Botanical Gardens.
Essentially Melbourne and in an iconic 1920s building with less than 20 apartments. There is a special attention to details throughout the apartment and you will find it in clean and immaculate condition.
Here is a list of things we provide to our guests:
- Queen bed with clean sheets, blankets and pillows
- Fresh towels
- Hand wash, shampoo and conditioner, moisturiser, toilet paper
- Kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Cooking utensils and basics like olive oil, salt and pepper
- Tea, coffee
- Nespresso machine
- Ironing board and iron
- 50 inch flat screen television
- Heating and cooling
The whole apartment is all yours
We live close by and are on hand should you need anything or have any questions
Fantastic location in the heart of Melbourne city with easy access to everywhere!
Some specific highlights within 5-10 minutes’ walk include:
- The Yarra River, Birrrarung Marr and Botanical Gardens
- MCG, Rod Laver arena and the sports precinct
- Arts Centre precinct, National Gallery of Victoria and South Bank
- Federation Square
- Melbourne’s theatres (including the Princess, Athenaeum, Capitol, Forum and Her Majesty’s)
- Melbourne Tourist Centre
On the same block as some of Melbourne’s most popular restaurants and cafés - Chin Chin, Gazi, Cumulus, Tonka, Fonda, Coda and Lucy Liu.
We love eating out in Melbourne, and you will find a list of our recommendations at the apartment (from the best spot for your morning coffee to special dinner spots).
You will be right at the centre of Melbourne’s public transport – moments to Flinders Street Station, and the trams on Flinders, Collins and Swanston Streets (which are all free within the CBD).
You will never find it difficult to get a cab from here either!
Check in after 3pm
Check out by 10.30am
The whole apartment is all yours.
Общение с гостями
We live close by and are on hand should you need anything or have any questions.
Другие важные подробности
Check in after 3pm and out before 10:30am, but we are as flexible as possible if no other bookings are impacted, so let us know what your preference is.
For longer stays we offer weekly cleaning at no additional cost. However, we will provide you with extra set of sheets and towels.
Get in touch with us about repeat stay discounts.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- Respectful and reasonable noise levels, no noise after 10pm
- No parties or extra guests
- Let us know if you will have a pet with you
- Fair go policy applies for interent
У этого хозяина 408 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I grew up in Melbourne and have a passion for this city. I now live and work in the heart of Melbourne and love hosting here.
I love to travel and have new experiences. I have met a lot of wonderful people through hosting and staying with airBNB.