The east cabin is one of two cabins on a 24-acre organic farm near Hempstead, Texas. The cabin has an clean spiral outdoor shower and everything you need to spend a fun and quiet weekend off the beaten path.
This quaint rustic cabin sits on a more than organic farm outside of Hempstead. It's outdoor shower is behind the cabin shaped into a corrugated metal spiral. It's the perfect nature getaway.
Just the cabin and the grounds immediately surrounding it. The cabin sits on a teaching farm that is operated by Blackwood Educational Land Institute, a non-profit teaching farm. For more information, visit (URL HIDDEN)
Общение с гостями
You can have as much or as little interaction as you like. Sometimes, there are other events happening on the farm.
The cabins sits on land leased to a non-profit farm in partnership with phenomenal private chefs. We offer private dinners by advanced two week request and subject to availability. Please inquire with (URL HIDDEN) for more information on private dinners, parties and weddings at Blackwood.
Другие важные подробности
Consider bringing shower shoes and a bathrobe. The showers are located outside of the cabin.
1. This is a non-smoking environment and facility.
2. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are limited to house and adjacent grass area.
3. All vehicles are restricted to the parking area or your specific parking spot at the cabin (unless you are unloading).
4. Each event is unique and will have an impact on the land. The maximum number of visitors for any event must be discussed with the director in advance. Considerations will include the type of activities planned, age of the visitors and length of stay, etc.
5. For similar reasons, access to certain parts of Blackwood may be restricted. These areas will be identified on a case by case basis and agreed upon in advance of the event.
6. Building of indoor or outdoor fires are prohibited.
7. No firearms or explosive devices (i.e. firecrackers) are allowed on the property.
8. Use of farm equipment and tools must be arranged with the owner beforehand.
9. A separate charge will be made to you for repairs or replacement cost due to breakage or damage to furniture, fixtures or equipment. A deposit may be required.
10. Music volume must be kept low out of respect for the environment and neighbors. 10PM is the “turn way down” time.
11. The need for tents and temporary structures must be discussed with the owner in advance of the event.
12. No pets allowed.
У этого хозяина 86 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы