**Minimum 2 week stay** in month of September. Large, 1400 sq ft condo, 2 BR, 2 BA, parking space and rear balcony. Ultra-modern kitchen with pantry. Lots of natural light.
Very large 2 bed 2 bath apartment with a large Gourmet Kitchen, Pantry and a spacious balcony on the back of the unit. Exposed brick wall in the living room adds character. On a quiet street, this beautiful brick building has a shared roofdeck common area with grill and seating. This place also comes with an on-premise parking space and its only 2 blocks to the new Harris Teeter or Safeway, 2 blocks to Adams Morgan, 5 minute walk to 14th St and Dupont Circle. Available for a September 1 move-in date - through October 3.
Our home is yours for a month. Fully-furnished, latest Bosch appliances, hardwood floors, rear balcony with gas grill and seating area. Reserved parking spot on-site. Shared roofdeck common area.
No interaction except to sign sublet agreement, hand off keys, perform walkthrough, and available in case of emergency.
Very quiet street, lots of light and privacy, but minutes from the hottest nightlife neighborhoods in DC - Adams Morgan, 14th St/U St corridor, Dupont Circle.
Metro is 5 minute walk. Bus lines abound. Parking is included. 20 minute drive from Washington Reagan Airport, 45 minutes from Washington Dulles, 50 minutes from BWI.
We share this apartment building with three other units, so respecting condo association rules and being respectful of our neighbors is a must.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
A.Property: The property is located at: 2456 Ontario Rd NW #2 Washington, DC 20009 (the “Property”), is furnished, and includes a refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, laundry machine/dryer unit, and propane gas grill.
C.Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 3 persons. In the event of additional guests, an additional charge of $25 per person/pets per night for guests in addition to Rental Party will be assessed.
E.Minimum Stay: If Guest chooses to vacate the property before the Check-Out Date, Guest agrees that no partial or pro-rated refund will be issued.
F.Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Violation of any of the rental rules is grounds for immediate eviction and/or forfeiture of security deposit.
G.Access to Property for Repairs/Inspection: Guest shall allow Homeowner or homeowner designees access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
H.Home Security, Lost or Stolen Items: Homeowner is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Guest must lock apartment doors and activate security system when exiting the property.
I.Homeowner’s Belongings: The Property is equipped with the personal belongings of Homeowner. Under no circumstances is Guest allowed to remove any of Homeowner’s belongings from the premises without written permission from the Homeowner. In the event that Homeowner’s personal belongings are missing upon check-out, Guest is liable for forfeiture of security deposit and the authorities may be notified if Homeowner’s personal property is not returned.
J.Smoking: Smoking is not permitted inside the property. When smoking outside, please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
K.Parties: Absolutely no wild parties, underage drinking, illegal drug use, or loud and obnoxious behavior. Unregistered guests (stowaways) will be an extra $30 per night. Any complaints from the neighbors will result in either a warning, or in some cases, an immediate eviction.
L.On Departure of Check-Out Date: All furniture should be in the same place as it was on arrival. The property should be left the way you found it, dishes washed, and counters wiped down. The thermostat should be turned off. All trash and recycling should be sorted, bagged and disposed of in appropriate waste cans outside. Sheets washed and left in dryer. Return keys, lock all doors, and set security alarm to away setting.
M.Rental Rate and Fees
a.Security Deposit: A security deposit may be due to prior to the the Check-in Date. The deposit is for security, will be held in escrow by AirBnb, and shall be refunded after the Check-out Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.missing Homeowner’s belongings or furnishings;
iii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iv.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
N.Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, cancellations must be made a full 24 hours prior to Check-in Date. If guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the reservation is non-refundable.
O.Insurance: We encourage Guest to purchase travelers or rental insurance for the duration of the Agreement.
P.Cleaning fee: A cleaning fee of $40 per hour is charged only if there is damage to the property or furnishings, dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning, or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Q.Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the District of Columbia, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this agreement.
R.Indemnification: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
S.Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of law to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, (a) that provision shall be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision, and (b) the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
T.Successors and Assigns: Guest shall not assign his or her rights under this agreement, or sublet the property, in whole or part, to another party without the prior written consent of Homeowner. Homeowner retains the right to assign his or her rights under this agreement to a third party without further notice.
U.Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
1.Smoking is only allowed outside of the unit. Cigarette butts and ash must be disposed of properly.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Unregistered guests (stowaways) will be an extra $25 per night. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This property is privately owned; Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT permitted on the Property.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s) in spot P-2 to the rear of the building. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Owner assumes no liability in the event of theft or damage to vehicles. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels, linens, or any property of the owner to be taken from the unit. Upon check-out, linens must be washed, dried and folded.
9. Damaged Items: In the event that any items are damaged on the Property during the term of the Agreement, Guest should notify owner immediately. Owner reserves the right to deduct value of damaged items from security deposit.
10. Wireless Internet: The home is equipped for wireless internet for personal use only. No reconfiguration, renaming, or repositioning of network routers is permitted.
11. ADT Security System: The home is equipped with a full security system provided by ADT. Homeowner recommends that Guest arm the system before leaving the premises. Tampering or removing the system is not permitted.
11. Storms and other Acts of God: No refunds will be given for inclement weather or other Acts of God.
12. Common Elements: The property is equipped with common elements that are shared with other units in the building, including parking spaces, trash/recycling area, rooftop, and front and back lawns. Common areas must be kept free of litter and refuse, and in the event that they are utilized by Guest, must be left in their original state prior to use.
13. Noise: Shoes may not be worn in the apartment to avoid disturbing the neighbors. Stereos and TVs must be kept at a reasonable volume. In the event of a noise complaint from a neighbor, Guest will be issued a warning. In the event of a second noise complaint, Guest will be issued a final warning. In the event of a third noise complaint, Homeowner reserves right to evict guest.
14. Storage: The apartment is equipped with four storage closets and a pantry in the kitchen. The Guest should refrain from using the storage closet in the hallway of the living room behind the television.
The Guest acknowledges and agrees to abide by the Rental Rules, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.