Gorgeous 2 Bedroom apartment in Shinsaibashi! Perfect for those who want to experience the most that Osaka's nightlife has to offer! Great travel links nearby. If you're looking for a place to have an awesome time in Osaka, stop looking. THIS IS IT!
****THIS IS A PRIVATE APARTMENT, YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONES THERE DURING YOUR STAY ****
There are two bedrooms and a combined kitchen/dining area in the lounge.
The first bedroom has a lovely double bed and has windows on two walls. It shares no walls with the other bedroom or living room, so offers the most privacy.
The second bedroom has TWO double beds, but don't worry, there is still room to walk around! It also has very large windows along one wall, so gets a lot of light.
The living room has a very comfortable double sofa bed as well as the usual TV, Coffee Table etc!
* Two bedrooms at opposite ends of the apartment for some privacy
*Living room with Sofa Bed
*Kitchen comes fully equipped with pots/pans/cutlery etc
*All rooms Air conditioned
*Nice spacious balcony where you can enjoy a coffee or a smoke
*Nice modern bathroom
*Complimentary drinks and snacks provided
and best of all...
*COFFEE MACHINE WITH ENGLISH BUTTONS! Essential in the morning!
Общение с гостями
I'm a very friendly guy and happy to interact with my guests as much or as little as they like! You will be the only ones in the apartment during your stay but I will be available via email or phone for the duration of your stay and am always happy to answer any questions or queries you might have!
I know Kansai well, both tourist attractions and the night life! Whether you're looking for a nice romantic meal or go to a club and dance your booty off, I know the place for you!
Другие важные подробности
Hope you stay!!
No crazy rules here, mostly common sense stuff. Please have a look!
TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!
1. Please treat the apartment in the way you would hope your own home would be treated by guests. Relax, have fun and chill out, but please don't trash it!
2. No smoking inside the apartment itself or the buildings public areas (hallway/elevator etc) but feel free to light up on the balcony. Chairs and ashtrays provided!
3. Please be quiet within the common areas of the apartment complex (hallway, elevator etc) so as not to disturb my generally very nice neighbors!
4. Keep noise levels at a reasonable level after 10pm! No screaming and shouting!!
5. Don't answer the door/intercom. Door to door sales are very much alive in Japan, and they are super persistent, even if you don't speak Japanese!
6. No pets are allowed, sorry!
У этого хозяина 437 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi all, I'm Jamie, an Englishman living in Japan and I've been here for 6 years.
Before coming here I had never been to Asia, and once I came I loved it instantly and knew that this is where I wanted to live.
I've travelled a lot around Japan and have played host to a lot of family and friends, so I've been dragged across the country more times than I can remember, and am familiar with a LOT of tourist destinations!
I am a person with a large range of interests, which include (but are not limited to) fitness, sport, gaming, dancing, drinking, travel and volunteerism.
Some random facts about me:
I have drunk coffee since I was a child
I once spent 4 months living in a tent in a disaster zone
I love Mexican food but I HATE cilantro
I didn't learn to drive until I was 28
I have killed, gutted and cooked an Octopus while being filmed by a Japanese TV crew.
My favorite color is purple.
★1ST TIME AIRBNB TRAVELERS:
Get $25 off your 1st booking from this link : www.airbnb.com/c/jelbanna