Our recently renovated apartment covers all of your needs: spacious and bright with a private flowery veranda, situated in a quiet neighbourhood, just a 5' walk to the underground station of Panormou and 5' ride to the historical centre of Athens. Long-term rentals are preferred.
Our recently renovated in 2014 ground-floor apartment (120 square meters/1291 square feet) situated in a friendly and cozy neighborhood close to the center of Athens is an ideal place for a relaxing family stay. The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people.
The apartment consists of:
• two cozy bedrooms with twin-size beds
• a bathroom with a large bathtub,
• a spacious kitchen fully equipped to satisfy your cooking needs, with a small dining table for 4
• a large living room with two comfy sofas, one of which can be converted to a twin-size bed for extra accommodation, a TV with international channels, Wi-Fi internet, air-conditioning, and a beautiful fireplace for a romantic getaway
• a dining room with a 6-person table where you can enjoy your family meals
• a large veranda with a coffee table and a beautiful view to a small flowery garden
• a small room with a washing machine and an ironing board for your washing needs
Общение с гостями
Upon arrival, I will pick you up from Panormou underground station and show you the route towards the apartment if you wish. There will be a basket full of traditional Greek products waiting for you to kick-start your vacation. I will also provide you with recommendations for any museums, restaurants, bars or anything else you might wish to do during your stay in Athens.
In case you need to be picked up from the airport, we can arrange it for an extra fee.
Smoking allowed in the veranda
No pets allowed
Hey everyone, I'm Nick and I am hoping that through Airbnb, I will be able to meet people from all over the world and give them a glimpse of Greek culture and most importantly Greek hospitality.
Travel, new acquaintances and experiences are what motivate me. Through my travels, I have learnt the importance of a friendly and cosy place to stay and having a point of contact ready to show you around.
I am looking forward to meeting you all and hope you enjoy everything Greece offers!