Urban retreat: enjoy 500 s.f. floor in 1899 brownstone, with new flooring throughout (completed Aug. 2015 through Sept. 2015), roomy bdrm, & upgraded kitchen & bathroom (completed Oct. 2015). It's sunny and loaded with everything you need!
We own a double-duplex brownstone in Clinton Hill on Gates near Classon Avenue - (7 blocks to C train, 5 blocks to G train, minutes to all), in which we host on the entire top floor of the upper duplex. This is more of an efficiency set-up: it is the top floor on a two-family, double duplex brownstone, the top floor for our guests consists of a sizable bedroom, full bath and eat-in kitchen for your exclusive use. Our family occupies the floors below. You go through a common hallway and staircase, to get to the top floor (2 easy flights up from the main entrance), but not through any rooms, so it is a fairly private set-up.
- Clinton Hill, Gates Avenue near Classon Ave. (1 mi. or less to Williamsburg, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, downtown, Ft. Greene, Bed-Stuy, Bushwick; 20 mins to Manhattan)
- includes FiOS, heat (or A/C), hot water, and electricity all included
- furnished with two twin beds (convertible into a king bed), one rollaway twin bed and one inflatable mattress (we prefer a max of three, but we can sleep four upon request)
- Whole top floor of brownstone, which consists of 1 bedroom, eat-in kitchen and full bath for your exclusive use - totals approximately 500 sq. ft.
- large double closet in bedroom; linen storage (could also be bookcase or other) in hall; ample kitchen cabinet space and large refrigerator
- 7 blocks from the C train (Clinton-Washington Avenue or Franklin Avenue)
- 5 or 6 stops from Manhattan
- G train stop at Classon Avenue only five blocks away (for train to Park Slope, Williamsburg/Greenpoint, Queens, or transfer to A/C to Manhattan or JFK)
- Driving time to Manhattan, about 15-20 minutes to downtown & upper east side; 30-40 minutes to westside
- very close and convenient to Downtown Brooklyn/Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg and Park Slope (2 buses less than one-half block away).
-restaurants, cafes and bars near, grocery store on the corner and several others within a 3-block radius, as well as supermarkets 6-7 blocks away
- Laundromat 1 block away, with 24-hour laundromats about 5 blocks away, but I will do small loads of laundry for you upon request
You will have exclusive use of and access to: a sizable private room as described in "The Space" section, furnished with two twin beds (which we will combine into one king bed upon request) and optional rollaway twin and/or inflatable beds, and other small furnishings; full private bath and private eat-in kitchen both renovated in Fall 2015; sizable dining table in sun-filled kitchen area doubles as a great desk space; alcove perfect for vertical bike storage (2 Racor B-1R Solo Vertical Bike Rack hooks)
Upon request you may also have some use of the livingroom on the floor just below.
Общение с гостями
We'll be around, but since you have the top floor to yourself, most of the interaction is on the way in or out - we're open to socializing and did so frequently with our last long-term guests, so it's really up to you
Другие важные подробности
My husband, Tivon, is NYC-licensed For-Hire-Vehicle driver and Uber driver that provides extremely reasonable rates to/from all NYC airports and other destinations.
Free birthday cake for guests staying with us during their birthday - send me flavor request and picture that you would like on the cake!
Smoking - outside please; pets allowed but please contact me first for arrangements