Experience Sonoma & wine country in peaceful but close-in setting. Private entry, king bed en-suite Bedroom. Enjoy your private flagstone patio to read, dine, lounge. Relax in hot tub & huge saltwater pool and deck. Explore 1/2 acre property with organic vegetable & fruit garden, & firepit. 5 min drive/biking 20 min walk to historic Plaza, wineries, dining, tasting rooms, hiking. TOT 2793N
Extend your stay in San Francisco area by coming to fun yet restful Sonoma Wine & Craft Beer Country. Our property has a beautiful saltwater pool, spa, on a huge limestone deck. Take in experience of tranquil gardens with a plethora of songbirds and a family of quail.
Stay in a private entry, comfortable, tastefully furnished master suite Bedroom with king bed, high thread count luxury linens, hardwood and tile floors with en-suite bathroom. Organic bath products. Persian carpets.
Coffee Maker, Coffee provided with fridge and plates etc. Tea Kettle and Tea upon request.
Relax in hot tub spa or get your daily workout in the 38 ft X 18ft ( 11.5 m x 5.5 m) in salt water pool on the 1000 sq ft (93 sq m) pool deck. Multiple umbrellas, teak lounges, chairs, and lounging areas. So, you can either chat with your friends/family or get some quiet time alone under the shade of the old, huge Acacia trees or soak up the famous Sonoma sun. We encourage the use of sunscreen so we have that and hats available. We also have swim towels available in your room and in the cabinet at the pool.
Picnic hampers and backpacks, bikes for rent in town, and lots of pool toys.
After a hard day of shopping, swimming, biking, reading, sleeping, or wine tours, enjoy the sunset by soaking in the salt water hot tub with a mini-bamboo forest behind you and in front of you the view of a small vineyard and vegetable garden -all this while sipping your preferred beverage.
Guests will have exclusive access to the yard, gardens, pool, spa, with private entry suite with bathroom. Large parking area in front of house.
Общение с гостями
We will check you in to provide walk through. We will provide emergency contacts. You will have our mobile numbers and emails.
Другие важные подробности
Please honor the quiet neighborhood and Sonoma County regulations by having no loud talking or music outside after 10pm.
We want you to enjoy your stay and ask that you treat it with respect and thoughtfulness. Many of our possessions have more sentimental value than monetary so they are irreplaceable.
1. NO GLASS AT OR NEAR THE POOL. We have good quality non-breakable wine and cocktail glasses that you must use for any liquids around the pool.
2.No diving from jump rock.
3. Please honor the quiet neighborhood and Sonoma County regulations by having no loud talking or music outside after 10pm.
4. No smoking in or near (within 30 yards) of the house- A fine of $400.00 will be levied if there is any sign of this. My wife is an ex-smoker and can tell in a second if there has been smoking in or close to the house.
5. Shoes: Please remove your shoes before you walk in the house as the rocks from gravel paths outside will scratch the hardwood floors- we put new slippers out for guests to wear if you don't have a pair of house shoes with you.
6. Pay per view TV- Please reimburse us if you rent or buy any movies on TV. We have a ton of channels.
7. If you have a fire outside, please make sure it is extinguished before you go to bed or leave.
8. No pets
My wife and I live in the home and enjoy having others share the experience of our home, the peaceful garden, and pool. We have lived and worked internationally for many years so enjoy all cultures, cuisines, and people. I love to garden and enjoy scuba diving in warm, sunny areas around the world. I'm an artist whose work is displayed through out our home. We have wide and sophisticated tastes in music, books, and movies. We would like our guests to feel at home and appreciate our relaxed yet elegant home.