Lakeside Living in the Heart of St. John's
- 2 story, detached, 4yr old home
- 3 bedroom (3rd can be furnished for long term rental)
- 2.5 bathroom
- stainless steel appliances
- hardwood & ceramic floors
- bright space with spectacular views
Overlooking Quidi Vidi Lake, surrounded by walking/hiking trails, within walking distance of grocery & liquor stores, Bally Haly Golf & Country Club, Downtown St. John's, Signal Hill National Historic Site and adjacent to quaint Quidi Vidi Village.
Situated conveniently in the east end of the City, just minutes from downtown St. John’s to the south with direct access to Outer Ring Road (Trans Canada Highway Route 1) to the north, making it a perfect location to get anywhere within the metro area in just minutes!
- Trail systems/Quidi-Vidi Lake (on your doorstep)
- Quidi-Vidi Village (~ 3 min drive, ~ 12 min walk)
- Grocery/Liquor store (~ 3 min drive, ~ 12 min walk)
- Signal Hill (~ 5 min drive, ~25 min walk)
- Downtown (~5 min drive, ~25 min walk)
While house, including back patio with panoramic views of Quidi-Vidi Lake and surrounding area.
Общение с гостями
I am easily accessible vis telephone or email for questions regarding the area or issues or concerns!
- The property and its belongings are to be treated respectfully. This home is located on the interior of a 24 unit condo development. As such, neighbours are close - late night noise is prohibited by the Condo Corp by-laws. While we wish our gusts to enjoy themselves during their stay, guests are asked to refrain from late night and/or larger parties or gatherings.
- There are two (2) parking space for the property, each has the house number painted in middle to identify. Guest may park vehicles in those designated spaces only. Visitors of guests may use "Visitor" parking spaces.
Cleaning Fee & Damage Deposit
- All dishes must be in dishwasher by renter prior to move out
- Any garbage must be bagged and tied prior to move out
- Cleaning fee includes ONLY washing of linens on move out, dust, vacuum, and mop of floors as well as wipe down of surfaces, counter tops, and appliances from reasonable and expected use.
- Any cleaning required due to an unreasonable mess left behind will be deducted from damage deposit.
- Cost of replacing any missing or damaged linens or dish ware will be deducted from damage deposit.