Об этом жилье
Small and homey apartment.
1 room is available for you with a full size bed, A/C, heat, bed essentials and towels.
Would do my best with helping you touring the city with my experience.
The room is perfect for science/med students and interns!!
I'm a full time student and I have a job, which means that I'm out of home most of the day.
This is a pre-war building from the 1890's and the apartment and room are very old-fashion NYC style.
- 5th floor in a walk-up building (NO ELEVATOR.)
- Small and simple bedroom in a 2BD apartment.
- I'm the only one who lives in the apartment after my roommate left.
- Shared bathroom.
- Option to accommodate 2 more guests in the living-room on the couch/airbed for additional charge.
- Option to kick me out and have the entire apartment - my room will remain locked.
- NO cooking at the kitchen (you can use the fridge and dishes.)
- The apartment is located in the heart of the hospital district and I get to host a lot of science and medical students.
- 1 Bedroom with a full size bed (up to 2 people)
Общение с гостями
- Been living in the city for 4 years and can guide you and instruct when it's possible.
- I work and study 16 hrs per day.
- I use the bathroom during early mornings and late nights.
Другие важные подробности
NYC starter kit available in the apartment.
NO LOUD MUSIC
MUST HAVE FUN