Great Single bedroom available in a terrace house in Greater London. This house is a great oasis in which to relax after a nice time out in the city. 20 mins from East Croydon to London Bridge and 30 mins from Victoria it's an easy commute into the city.
This home is a quiet oasis outside of the city. As well as the bedroom, enjoy a fully fitted kitchen, marble bathroom, dining room and off-street parking. The bedroom is a small cozy space with a single folding bed with a full mattress and memory foam topper. The room also has a night table, under-bed storage, shelving and a rail for clothing.
- Access to the garden;
- conservatory with dining table
- off-street parking
- local park for children to play
- local restaurants and pubs
-There is a home guide, bedding, towels and plug adapters which will be left in the room for your use.
-The expectation is that each person maintain their space
Please feel free to ask any questions you have.
This home overlooks a forest, which creates a serene and tranquil escape. It is close to the local pub and amenities, hence, guests will have the opportunity to relax before going into the city or to explore areas in Greater London or further afield.
Local Bus - 119 or 198 (10 mins to the main station East Croydon)
Train Station - East Croydon with easy links to London (20-25 mins) and outside of the city
Direct Train to/From Gatwick Airport - 20 mins
- Bus X26 from Stop: E8 @ East Croydon Station - has a service directly to Heathrow Airport
- easy access to trams and buses in Croydon and trams have easy access to Canary Wharf/Stratford
- Easy Access to M25 and M23
INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING
- Unlimited Wi-fi, TV with Sky
- breakfast is not included but there are many local grocery stores for food and you would have access to the fridge and cupboards.