Walking distance of the medieval village of Begur, just a stone's throw away from stunning beaches. Located in a quite area with beautiful view of a pine forest , large garden with spacious terraces. Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms - 2 double & 1 w/ bunk bed.
The villa is located in a quite area with beautiful view of a pine forest , large garden with spacious terraces, a barbecue area, a covered outdoor eating area near the pool, and a terraced garden. Inside there is a fully equipped open kitchen, solarium and dining/living room with fire place. A house to feel at home very easily.
The terrace connected to the house, with dining table and bbq is fenced, so small children can't access the pool area situated on a lower terrace. The pool is fenced too.
There is a municipal tennis court less than 500 meters from the house.
Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms - 2 double and 1 with bunk bed. 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, the other 2 bedrooms share the second bathroom. To be comfortable we suggest max 4 adults and 2 children.
Having spend our holidays in Begur for more than 30 years, it's obvious we love the area of Begur. The variety of activities is endless. From playing golf, scuba diving, walking, relaxing by the pool or at one of the many coves and beaches (within 10 mins by car), it's all within striking distance.
The village is very lively with plenty of boutiques, terraces, restaurants, bars and a lovely market on Wednesday morning. All through the year, but mostly in summer, cultural events, gastronomic fairs, concerts and festivities are held for visitors to enjoy.
Amongst the many medieval villages in the region, Perratallada and Pals, are stunning to visit. Or try the Dali house in Pubol.
We hope you enjoy the house and region as much as we do.
Entire house with private pool and garage
Double beds 2
Single beds 2 (bunk)
Covered area near pool
Tables & chairs
Private double garage
Dish washing machine
Coffee machine (Senseo)
Iron & ironing board
Другие важные подробности
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Arrival (between 16.00 and 18.00 hrs) and departure (10.00 hrs) are always on Saturdays. If you wish to arrive on a different day, please let me know.
- The tourist tax is € 0,90 per person per night, for every guest over 16 years of age, for a maximum of 7 days.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Pets are not allowed, unless discussed with and approved by the landlord prior to booking.
- The Catalan government requires all persons staying in accomodation establishments located in Catalonia to be registered. A form from the government will be sent seperately, to be filled out for/by each guest (also minors) and returned by email. During the key exchange upon your arrival the data on these forms will be verified with your original passport or ID-card.
- The landlord is required to have the property in a clean and proper condition for the occupancy of the tenant. The landlord will do everything in their power to resolve any legitimate complaints and issues. We remind you that official complaints forms are at your disposal at the house.
- In case of any breakdowns of appliances, blockages, running out of gas or any other breakdowns the landlord aims to solve the problem within 24 hours, though in case the landlord needs to hire a third party we cannot guarantee this.
- The landlord is not responsible for any loss, theft, damage or injury caused by or to the tenant.
It is advisable to have a travel insurance during your stay.
- The tenant is obliged to use the property in a decent manner and leave the property in an undamaged and neat condition at departure. Deficiencies and complaints must immediately be reported to the landlord, so these can be resolved swiftly.
- The tenant is fully responsible for the house, the contents thereof and all interior (fittings) it contains during the rental period. If damage occurs to the property caused by the tenant or any of its guests, the tenant will be liable for the costs of repair of the damage. Costs of these repairs will be deducted from the reservation deposit (€ 300,00) or claimed from the tenant in case costs repairs exceed the deposit amount. (in accordance with rules of AIRBNB)
- The maximum number of persons stated in this agreement (6) has to be respected. The tenant is not permitted to wholly or partially rent to others.
- During the rental period the tenant is requested to allow access for upkeep and maintenance of the garden and swimming pool (usually once or twice a week).
- The parties agree to use the contact details as written under 1. for any correspondence related to the agreement. The landlord or tenant will inform the other party of any changes in contact details.
- The tenant, as a person who provides their data is entitled to exercise the right of access , rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the landlord. (Data protection law)
- Any possible disputes arising from this agreement should be submitted to the Tribunal of the town in which the property in this contract is located (in accordance with rules of AIRBNB)
У этого хозяина 33 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I’m from Amsterdam and my husband is English with South African roots. We’ve both travelled extensively and lived in many different places, but we find Begur ticks all the boxes. We love nature, scuba diving, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and generally messing about on the water. It’s all available here with the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean sea just out the front door. As a very important bonus the people and culinary traditions of the area are fantastic. Whenever we can, we go out to sea to enjoy the coastline from a different perspective. It’s absolutely amazing, with cliffs, creeks, and secret beaches hidden in coves only accessible by boat. Now, with our little boy, we enjoy spending time on the pretty local beaches and pedestrian village centre. The summer evenings are perfect for a BBQ with friends and family, or reading a book with a nice glass of local cava or wine.