Nice private bedroom in El Poblado, close to the metro, EAFIT University, main avenues Vegas and Poblado, supermarkets, shopping malls, 10 min bus ride to Poblado Park (close to El Lleras/Zona Rosa).
- Be respectful!
- Smoke free apartment, so this place is just for non-smokers.
- No visits during short term stays. If you are staying longer than a month, we can talk about it and agree an exception.
- No pets.
- No drugs, alcohol (beer is allowed, sparingly), cigars, marijuana, mushrooms.
- Music is allowed with low volume and prudent times.
- I try to take care of the planet, so please help me following the instructions to make a right disposal of the garbage.
- Maximum accommodation: 2.
- No prostitution.
- No parties.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 51 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am Ale, an engineering and ESL (English as a second language) teacher student from Colombia. Maybe, my biggest passion is learning languages; I love my own, but I'm also willing to learn as many as I can. Currently, I'm learning French and I'm looking forward to learn German.
Although I live in Medellín, I wasn't born here... but the beauty of the city itself made me fall in love! So, I will be glad to give you my advice of the must-do and must-see in the city.
My dream is to travel the world and get to know my country better. Colombia is not only rich in biodiversity (beautiful beautiful nature, how much I love you); the people from some areas can be way different than the people from others, so I want to meet the people, the culture, the food, the music and more :D
If you want a clean, fresh and a safe place to stay with amenities and a kind host, don't think twice and book with me!