This log cabin is truly the getaway you've been looking for! It is the gateway to all the many mountain attractions that WNC has to offer.
Locally, take part in one of the many festivals or flea markets, or experience the Ghost Town chair lift or zip lines. Just 5 miles away, discover historic Waynesville, NC, where you can spend the whole day exploring unique shops, trying out the many restaurants, or taking in a cultural event. Famed Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC is just a short 30 minute drive away. Just 1 hour and 20 minutes from Maggie Valley, you'll find Pigeon Forge, TN and Dollywood. One of the entrances to the gorgeous Blue Ridge Parkway is just a few miles away. No matter how you vacation, Maggie Valley is definitely your home base for a very satisfying vacation experience.
The cabin is equipped with free wifi and with cable television. There is a TV in the main living area as well as in the comfortable loft/bedroom upstairs.
Общение с гостями
I love to talk with my guests before, during, and after their visits to help ensure that their time at Contentment Place lives up to its name.
1. The property is furnished and includes all bed linens, towels, kitchen appliances, and hairdryers. You’ll need to furnish paper products and toiletries.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of only those accepted in the booking request.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge of $50 per person per night for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. EST on the check in date and ends at 10:00 a.m. EST on the check out date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keys: You will find the keys to the cabin in a lockbox located near the back door of the cabin. The code will be provided to you prior to your arrival. Please return the keys back to the lockbox when you check out.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Immediately report to the property manager any damage that occurs or systems not operating properly.
6. Use appliances for their intended uses only. Please turn out all lights upon your departure.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove the linens from the cabin. Leave all soiled towels in the bathtubs and dirty linens on the floor of the bedrooms. The housekeeper will come after your departure to wash the laundry and clean the cabin. She will also inspect the cabin for missing items and/or damage. Please leave the thermostat setting at 55 degrees upon your departure in the winter and at 80 degrees in the summer.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log firebox which is operated by the timer on the wall to the right of the mantel. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace will be non-operational from April – September each year.
11. Water and Sewer: The cabin is on city water and sewer systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. The streets to the cabin are paved and very accessible even in winter months; however, if you plan to do any traveling from the cabin, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Rental Restrictions: Please recognize that the cabins in Crocketts Meadow are in a quiet family neighborhood. We ask that you respect the neighborhood as such and refrain from loud parties or noises especially in the early mornings or at night.
14. Enjoy yourselves! Please treat our home as if it were yours.
У этого хозяина 8 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love the beach and the mountains, so fortunately, I live close to both. I offer my mountain cabin at Maggie Valley, NC and my beach condo at Hilton Head Island, SC for your rental enjoyment! Both locations have fabulous reviews. I'm sure you'll love staying at either, or both! I always enjoy my getaways to both when I'm able to take time from work. I hope you enjoy them, too!!