A unique converted short school bus located on a 5 acre ranch in Monterey Bay with a very comfortable Tempurpedic queen bed, remote controlled LED lighting, recycled redwood walls, heater, access to house (kitchen, bathroom, etc.), & optional 6:30 AM Kundalini Yoga with gong meditation. Farm fresh eggs are available on a seasonal, first come first serve basis. Bathrooms are located a short walk to the house. You are welcome to come and go as you please, feel free to explore our 5 acres.
PLEASE NOTE: we prefer not to book more than 3 months in advance but may consider it for long-term rentals (5 days or more).
The bathroom that you have access to is a SHARED BATHROOM. WiFi works in house but doesnt reach the bus.
Converted unique school bus located on a 5 acre ranch in Monterey County, California, USA. We invite you to share in a new experience while enjoying our unique home, blessed with sunrise and sunset views. We are on a private drive, a bit off the beaten track, bring your sense of adventure when you come. GMaps is recommend for finding us, other GPS have a difficult time locating us. Inside the bus we have up-cycled redwood paneling on the walls, Tempurpedic queen matress, remote control LED lighting, 110w power strip for charging electronics, seating area with glass table, and storage all nestled in private bamboo garden.
We invite you to partake of farm fresh organic free range chicken eggs (SEASONAL! Available on a first come first serve basis, upon request), breakfast bagels/toast, tea, and coffee in the morning with us or in your private garden.
If you are here on Thursday evening be our guest with Kundalini yoga master Sukhmandir Singh at the Pacific Grove Community Center.
There is plenty to do year round in Monterey County and the Tri County area. If you like nature, and are new to the area, ask us to recommend hiking trails and places to visit inland, or along the Coast.
Dress in layers.
Spring is temperate with occasional showers.
Summer can be warm and sunny, or cool and foggy.
Fall is moderate with occasional late autumn rain.
Winter can be stormy, or sunny, sometimes all in the same day!
• Lower level of house (community area) that includes: shared bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV, and free WiFi.
• Mid level of house that includes: full kitchen, breakfast pantry, morning yoga session beginning at 6 am (wake up included upon request), and extra bathroom in case lower level bathroom is occupied.
Общение с гостями
You can hang out with us or be a lone wolf, either way is fine.
Другие важные подробности
There are MANY animals on the property, including: cats, dogs, chickens, goats, ducks, and pond fish. They are all VERY friendly and will approach you at all times. If you are afraid of animals PLEASE keep this in mind when booking with us. We will not lock up our animals for your convenience.
WiFi works in house but doesn't reach the bus.
• Please note, the bathroom is located inside the main house, there is no bathroom in the bus and it is a SHARED BATHROOM.
• Enjoy and respect our home as you do your own. Our kitchen is a raw vegan/vegetarian kitchen, please refrain from preparing, cooking, or storing any meat products during your stay.
• You are welcome to do light laundry. Please allow us to show you how to use washer and dryer if you have need of it.
• For extended stays, fresh linens and towels are provided every 5-7 days. We will give you fresh sheets, or towels, and provide beach towels upon request.
• Please ask if you need anything.
I am a rock climber, book reader, outdoor enthusiast, ocean lover, survivalist, and sequoia lover. Also an ex-hunter turned vegetarian for over 9 years now and I don't plan on ever going back.
"Animals are friends and I don't eat my friends".
Favorite places to travel are Yosemite National Park and the Sequoia National Forest. Favorite book series is A Song of Ice and Fire, favorite movies are Cloud Atlas, all Hayao Miyazaki films, and Avatar.
Love music of all kinds.
When I'm not renting out the bus my husband, Satsimran, and I are traveling in it, our style of traveling is laid back, open minded, easy going, and going with the flow.
I don't need the comforts of the "typical" woman and can easily sleep on the ground as long as there's some warmth. I don't wear makeup, doesn't shave, and am extremely open minded.
Life motto: if you can't laugh at yourself you're missing out on a great joke.