Our guest room is comfortably furnished with a queen size bed, fresh linens and towels, great sun in the morning and your own private en suite bathroom.
Our 2nd fl apartment is located on a cul de sac in the Watertown Square neighborhood made up of families and young professionals. There are several public transportation options a block from the house (buses). Our street is very safe, quiet and charming. We are confident you will enjoy your stay, whether you are visiting for work or for fun.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a charming and spacious Victorian house and shared with two humans and two cats. The room is comfortably suited for one or two guests with a queen sized, top quality bed. In summer months, we provide a window air conditioner and fan to ensure your comfort.
The apartment boasts high ceilings, large windows, wide-plank original hardwood floors, and lots of room to relax. Check out the deck!
You'll have exclusive use of your room and private bathroom during your stay. You are welcome to use our kitchen for light cooking and dining etc., share our living room and enjoy the spacious deck. Please be respectful of shared spaces. We have off street parking for one guest vehicle. Street parking is also abundant and free. The guest bedroom features a full private en suite bathroom, all to yourself.
Keys will be provided upon checking in with either Drew or Lisa and we will take a few minutes to show you around the space. Please be sure to let us know your arrival plans ahead of time so that we can coordinate with you. We ask that you keep in touch with us via text, email, or phone to communicate any delays or changes. Once you've checked in, please make yourself at home, relax or go out on the town.
We want every guest to feel welcome and have a great time in Boston! Our check in and out times are flexible, however, typically check in is after 3pm on Weekends and after 5 on Weekdays because we both work. We can try to make exceptions when necessary. Just let us know what your needs are when you submit your request and we'll do our best to make it work.
Общение с гостями
We like to greet our guests and get to know them a little whenever possible. Perhaps over a tasty brew, or glass of wine when time permits. We remain present in the apartment during your stay, however our room and private bath is on the opposite side of the apartment giving each room a lot of privacy. It's like your own private suite! We both work a lot so we may not always be at the house during your entire visit, but always a quick phone call or text away.
We are outgoing and social, but are also happy to give you your space.
Другие важные подробности
We offer light, self-serve breakfast items typically including tea/coffee, toast and bananas in the shared kitchen to get your day started. You are welcome to bring additional groceries/items to make as long as you tidy up after.
If you have other questions/concerns or would like to inquire about staying for more than a few days, we're happy to discuss options. Just send a message.
When staying longer than 7 days, there will be a cleaning fee adjustment based on the length of your visit, prior to confirming the reservation.
Please make sure you have filled out your profile and verifications as much as possible so we know you are a real person. Also, when requesting our room, please let us know who else will be staying with you, the purpose of your visit, and desired check in/check out times if possible. The more information, the better. This is really helpful and necessary when determining whether or not we would be available to accommodate your plans. Please keep in mind that we both work during the day M-F, though Andrew's schedule can occasionally be a bit more flexible.
The room is best suited for no more than 2 adults.
1. We do not allow smoking of any kind inside the house; however, you may do so on the deck as long as you use an ashtray, keep the sliding door closed, and responsibly dispose of any materials. At no time should cigarettes be discarded in the driveway or yard.
2. No illegal drug use or weapons of any type are permitted. (420 is now legal here, so feel free to indulge, but only outside/on the deck please)
3. Please do not let the cats into the bedroom or outside as they are indoor-only cats and strictly prohibited from the guest bedroom.
4. Groceries and most food items in the refrigerator and kitchen are not for general use, unless specifically offered. Items will be clearly put out for breakfast and feel free to ask if you are unsure.
5. Only booked guests are permitted to stay overnight. 21 and over only allowed unless traveling with a parent. Let us know who is traveling with you, by name please, and the purpose of your visit when booking.
6. Please remove shoes upon entering the apartment, especially during winter months or inclement weather.
7. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional pets.
8. Guests are responsible for charges for plumbing services to rectify clogs and dysfunctions due to improper or excessive disposal of items in toilets, sinks and garbage disposals.
9. Your comfort is very important to us but please note, in this old house it is difficult to regulate the temperature room by room. Some rooms are warmer than others and we typically reduce the heat a little at night in winter months. We have extra blankets available in the guest room should you need them and we don't mind bumping up the heat a little if you ask.
10. Please try your best to check-in at the agreed upon time that you arranged. Approximate time frames are ok within reason. And unless previously arranged with us, check-ins later than 11pm will incur a $25 fee. Reservations risk being cancelled, the full fee charged, and entry denied if check-in does not occur prior to 1am.
11. If you require a check-out later than our stated 10am time frame, please request this in advance by at least 24 hours to give us time to see if this is possible. We do our best to be flexible, but this may not always be a possibility. Late check-outs without prior request or consent risk being charged an additional night's fee. On most occasions, it is possible for guests to leave their bags in the home the day of checkout and return later for them, but please request this ahead of time.
12. If you lose the keys provided to you, please contact us immediately. Do not ask a neighbor to be let in. They will not have access to the unit. A key replacement fee of $30 will be incurred.
13. Please be respectful of the property, our space and our time. We both work professional jobs and try to maintain a warm, clean and inviting home. As I'm sure the same is true of our guests... our time is also important to us. Please be mindful of your arrival and departure times and keep in touch if these needs change.
Though some of our rules may sound strict, we're really relaxed and understanding people and encourage you to have the best time possible. Clear communication and mutual respect is very important to us and helps us to give you the best experience.
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Andrew and I have been hosting Airbnb guests for about 5-6 years now. We really enjoy being able to meet people from all over the world and with such diverse backgrounds. We're in our 30's, and both work professionally and host when we can as a way to supplement the bills. Andrew is an entrepreneur in Tech and has spent some time living in other parts of the world such as France and Puerto Rico. I am a marketing manager and graphic designer originally from Upstate NY, but have lived in Boston for over 10 years. We enjoy live music, outdoor events, Boston sports teams, craft beer, bacon-anything, and cooking whenever possible.