Welcome to a cozy and serene ambience
A 1920S Victorian Style home space, fits single or a couple. Beautiful neighbourhood easy walk to Historian Casa Loma , Royal Ontario museum , queens park and ready for a hop on and off downtown tour .
It's very quiet,cozy relaxing and like homely just away from home.
One- Two maximum
**Space will be available during the month of December, from December 21st to January 5th for exclusive use by the guest.
There is a limited use shared kitchen, bathroom , very clean and organize and also private. You can relax listen to music to unwind or access to television, free internet. It will be like your home while you're here. however be mindful to be considerate with usage of internet, over riding may lead up to a additional fee charge.
Общение с гостями
Will be very entertaining as much as I'm needed, but guest will have their space and down time as expected. Won't be present always..
Другие важные подробности
Laundry room is available .
Pay per load.
-Be respectful of your space and stay , its not for entertaining, no stress , no pressure no problem.
-make your stay at Home on the Avenue a memorable an enjoyable experience.
- Absolutely No Smoking indoors and no drug use.
- Pets are adorable but not allowed.
- Outdoor SHOES must be left at the door, absolutely no shoes inside the space.
- Please keep the space clean during your stay.
- The kitchen is not for guests to use for cooking.
- If not booked by another guest, guests are welcome to extend their stay with advance notice.
- If keys are lost by guests during the stay, a $50 charge will be applied to replace each lost key.
- Wifi is complimentary and guests are welcome to use it with discretion. Usage above the 15GB during the stay will be the guests responsibility and a charge will be applied at the end of the guests stay.
- No food is allowed in the bedroom.
-Bookings confirming 1 guest is as expected , not for ENTERTAINING, should there be extra company that leads to an additional charge of $20.00 per stay over .
This is private space , your presence is respected , Home on the Avenue expects the Reciprocation
Failure to comply with any of the rules will result in being asked to leave the property.
I am a very social-able person. Absolutely no smoking. Very clean and health conscious. Love to entertain, music is essential, a variety. Life is wonderful, it's how you embrace it and very positive.